“What a great place for lunch!”
Review of Oporto BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oporto BBQ
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is a small little place great for takeout and a few tables to eat (but with the grill, on a hot day can be too hot to eat inside .) I work in the next town over and I love coming here for lunch. So many choices for under $10 including a soda. Don’t live near so have never been for dinner but lunch is enough to fill me up for the day.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

great Tasty Food. Fire grilled chicken is superb! - Crispy, flavorful! Many Lunch specials reasonable at 7.99 including meat, vegetable, rice or fries, drink. Lots of food. I have to take some home for later.. Also lunch specials for 5.99. Folks are great, Owner often there. When i'm really hungry I want to try the dinner - Tbone steak or ribeye for 21.
Kale soup is delicious

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I just picked my food up to go. I opened it the food was not appealing. The food still has skin on and it is not cook. Getting a refund. Do not go here. Its not good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

OMG the food is horrible.....uneatable...I never can figure out why they are still there....and it's dirty...I can only imagine what dirt is in the food. I am surprised that the health department hasn't closed it down...I have never heard anyone say it was good...so how are they still in business.

1  Thank GiggyEMS
Reviewed 15 April 2016

prices are average if you use their "lunch special" or specials menu, otherwise some prices don't make sense for a tiny, no atmosphere run-in place. More importantly - WHAT IS PORTUGESE ABOUT IT? The chinese owner? 5 of us ate there. some items were great 9ribs right off the rack, as well as juicy chicken), others were dry, reheated one too many times(chorizo, empanada), others were just a piece of rubber to chew on ( shrimp).

not sure what to think of the place.