“INCREDIBLE local ice cream!”
Review of Walpole Creamery

Walpole Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A quaint little place in the small town of Walpole, New Hampshire that raised their own cows and make some of the most amazing ice-cream I have ever had, especially in New England! Family owned, high quality ingredients, unique wide variety of wonderful homemade ice-cream. If you are in the area... I would stop by and check it out.. Free samples but you wok want to buy PINTS!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Unique selection of Ice cream flavors. Super creamy and tasty. We are hooked. Have tried Ginger and mocha chip. yum!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This ice cream is so yummy once you've had some you will never be able to eat ordinary ice cream again. My favorite flavor was Sweet Cream but I just had a flavor called Udder somerhing (it was a couple of days ago that was fantastic. I can also recommend Ginger. Go there now!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been coming here since it opened. On a recent trip to the Walpole location (first of this season), I was disappointed in three things. First, the portions are considerably smaller than previous years. The cost now approaches city prices for ice cream. The service left much to be desired. I hope that these aren't permanent changes, as the quality of the ice cream is excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here as the kids were begging for ice cream. Flavors were good and generous portions. We ate three flavors and none were too sweet; each had a homemade flavor. Staff were friendly. Overall a good stop!

Been to Walpole Creamery? Share your experiences!