“Ice cream done right!”

Walpole Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Unique selection of Ice cream flavors. Super creamy and tasty. We are hooked. Have tried Ginger and mocha chip. yum!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This ice cream is so yummy once you've had some you will never be able to eat ordinary ice cream again. My favorite flavor was Sweet Cream but I just had a flavor called Udder somerhing (it was a couple of days ago that was fantastic. I can also recommend Ginger. Go there now!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been coming here since it opened. On a recent trip to the Walpole location (first of this season), I was disappointed in three things. First, the portions are considerably smaller than previous years. The cost now approaches city prices for ice cream. The service left much to be desired. I hope that these aren't permanent changes, as the quality of the ice cream is excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here as the kids were begging for ice cream. Flavors were good and generous portions. We ate three flavors and none were too sweet; each had a homemade flavor. Staff were friendly. Overall a good stop!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

They make their own ice cream, very good. I go by it everyday and everyday I want to stop for ice cream..

Been to Walpole Creamery? Share your experiences!