“We have lunch here all the time”
Review of Diamond Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Diamond Pizza
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Good food and dependable quality. Wait your own table. Nothing fancy, we just like their salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My husband and I use to bring our boys here all the time when they were little and we lived in the area. When we are back visiting we always make sure to stop in and have lunch.
I use to get the chicken finger dinner. My husband the double cheeseburger, then sometimes our 3 boys would split a pizza and fries or if we were really treating we would let them order whatever they wanted.
We always left full and very satisfied!
Cute Lil tid bit: My oldest son (23 in Sept), when he was around, I'll say around 12. Well one of the waitresses was really cute and my son was always the Lil ladies man, so he walked back up to the counter and says really cute "Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but you are really beautiful." The girl was probably around 16 maybe 17. Well let me tell you both of their faces were so red it made the tomatoes look pink. Lol She had a huge smile on her face and when he turned around it looked like he was gonna bust, his face was so pink. It was so cute I wish I had a camera with me at the time. The things we remember just simply by writing a review about a Pizza Place. Talk about memory lane.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Service is good, atmosphere is a small town pizza place. Everything Must be real good as there was a lot of take-out being sold. l like their grinders, esp. the meatball & eggplant.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We eat here a lot, all of the food is very good. You have your meal in less than 15 minutes and the prices are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We have enjoyed Pizza and calzones here a number of times. classic pizza. well done. Clean and good service.

Been to Diamond Pizza? Share your experiences!