“Great Pizza”

Diamond Pizza
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We have enjoyed Pizza and calzones here a number of times. classic pizza. well done. Clean and good service.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I would have given a 5 but they don't take credit, only cash or check. The food is great and quick. Worth the stop

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have eaten here several times since my last review. We have had pizzas with various toppings all of which were grand. You can choose from one of four sizes, personal to family, they have silhouettes of the sizes on the wall. My personal favorite is pepperoni and mushroom, while my wife likes the pineapple pizza.

The Lasagna is delicious and it is a large portion. The spaghetti dinner is also delicious - just be advised that they put cheese on the top and bake it on, so if you don't want that be sure to let them know. They also have a very fresh garden salad.

You can call ahead and order and they will have it ready when you show up. Otherwise your food is ready quickly, unless you are there on a weekend night when it does get busy.

This is a family-friendly, reliable restaurant, well-worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered on phone and went to pick up. Was told cash only. Gal at window got irate and I explained that I was not informed of this so how was I to know since it was my first visit. She threatened to call police but backed down when I offered to call myself.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Nice place to take the family. Very friendly atmosphere. Juke box for nice music.
Quick service. The pizza is great! Chef Salad with the house dressing is out of this world. Take out available.

Been to Diamond Pizza? Share your experiences!