“Friendly and inviting”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
let us help you celebrate that special occassion
Balloons, heart shaped rose petals, banner, roses
our logo
king log bed
dining area
moose sitting down the road
enclosed porch
kitchen
enclosed porch sitting area
badmitten area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Adventure...
“Friendly and inviting”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a lovely stay over a Valentines weekend. Small added touches like roses, balloons, and chocolates made it very nice. Weather did not cooperate with us to go hiking but they had plenty of property to explore with our dogs.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Feb 2017
Elizabeth, Thank you so very much for staying with it was truly an honor to have you.
I'm sorry the weather wasn't good for you, but I hope you will stay againa and I truly want to make it up to you by giving you a discount on your next visit I will give you the cottage for $130 a night and if you want the private hot tub cottage I will give it to you for $150 a night. I want you to be happy with your visit completely. Thank you for the super review
Sherry
JAKE H
“Customer”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We went up to snowmobile. The owners were aware of this. I called and tried to get dates changed. Would not change dates. I know they have a cancellation policy. They could of offered other options. I tried to check out snowmobiling from another location, but was very icy. The last report I received from local snowmobiling club was trails were open.
The nice things they left cupcakes and water outside on porch for us. They seemed like very nice people. They are trying to update cottages and make a living I understand. Business is Business, but return customers will help their business grow.

Management Response
19 Jan 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am sorry you didn't have a good time. We do what we can by giving our guest a clean safe comfortable place to stay. We feel we add nice touches like a gas fireplace, king log bed that is not only comfortable but super clean, we give our guest the option to have a kitchen and dining area so they can save money and eat in, we think the cottage stood be a place to sleep, eat and shower. I have no control over weather, or any local attractions.
I am doing my best as a new business owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing