Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sherpa275576

Nice, friendly local hotel.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jun 2023
I stayed at the Residences at Solomon Pond in Marlborough, MA. It's slightly better than your average extended stay hotel. The room appears to have been recently renovated. I have 2 small complaints: 1. There were no curtains on the window, only a shade. The morning sunlight woke me before my alarm. 2. The mattress seemed old/hard. It was slightly uncomfortable.
The reception staff person was extremely friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: June 2023
Room Tip: If you're picky about the mattress, you may want to check that they can provide the kind you...
Trip type: Travelled on business
    $217
    $217
13.2 km from Residences at Daniel Webster
View more hotels in Merrimack
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2023

The space felt old. It obviously hadn't updated in quite some time. The cable TV and remote - together felt like a technology from 20 years ago. The couch was extremely uncomfortable and the fabric was worn through with holes along the armrest and cushions - see pictures. I attempted to leave and get my money back, but they refused to give me my money back saying I had to pay for at least 2 days

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed 19 October 2022

I would highly recommend Residences at Daniel Webster. My husband and I stayed there for 3 months., July until October. We had moved from Arizona and I started a new job. We were looking for a home to purchase. Kelsey and the young ladies at the front desk are very helpful and willing to assist you in what ever way that they can!.The gentlemen, fom the maintanience crew were always very friendly and one, I belive his name is Steve, even helped when I was moving some of my things out.

They keep everything clean and in working order. Its great that they also allow pets!

A great place to stay and close to everything.

Room tip: They do have a pool and laundry facilities.
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2022

I was in room 611 near the highway, but you couldn't hear it. I was there for only one night, but most people book longer. It was great. Last year I stayed in the hotel to their left and although, they had breakfast, I didn't go back because it was dirty. This place was clean and had all the amenities.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Stay away from this place! Lost $500.00 deposit from deceptive sales team. Sales rep told me a set of terms which meant my budget. He told me in order to hold it I would need to put a $500.00 deposit plus a 25.00 app fee, which I paid. When I came back at the set move in day, I met with the sales manager. He told me a different set of terms which amounted to more then $200.00 additional a month.
These new terms were not within my budget. I asked for my deposit back as I would now need to start a search for a new place. I was told that my deposited was non refundable. Do not trust anything the sales people tell you at this place! Stay away.

John D.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Holly, the property manager here is by far the most racist and disrespectful human being that I have ever encountered. She has purposed herself to not speak to any tenants but especially tenants of color. She has blatantly expressed her discriminatory ways through retaliation of employees and the way she disrespects her current employees due to their race. PLEASE BEWARE as the property is poorly kept and is not safe due to their neglect of COVID -19 safe practices. Staff has no mask and not required. Holly is constantly confrontational with her guest when they reach out about the unsafe standards and upkept property in which she manages. I have traveled many places world wide, but never experienced the racism that I experienced here by the manager. Be ADVISED!

Date of stay: October 2020
Holly Ness, General Manager at Residences at Daniel Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

We consider your false allegations a serious matter. Our relationship with our customers is paramount to us and we are amazed that someone would be so disgruntled. Because your partner's employment was terminated with us due to not showing up for work, does not mean that anyone is disrespectful or racist. There has been no racism that has occurred at this property to you, your partner or anyone else. Myself, the manager have never had any interactions with you and to falsely claim that someone's racist is appalling. We also noticed that you claimed similar accusations for the other hotel you rated.
You must be un-aware of our practices regarding Covid as our hygienic protocols and standards are the highest to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our employees. We follow the CDC guidelines and recommendations and have a safety Plus program on our website that speaks to our commitment to safety.