Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chelsea M

It works for a decent price

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Aug 2023
The lobby, hallways and and similar areas could use some updating, but the stemmed clean. Staff were nice and check in was quick. The room was nicer than I expected based on the rest of the hotel, everything looked clean and relatively new. The room had a bit of a stale/smoke smell, but it seems to have a decent amount of long term stays with folks travelling for work (based on conversations with a few other guests) so I kind of expected some lingering food smells or something. I would stay her again as a couple, or maybe travelling with friends, I don’t think it would work well for families.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Tripadvisor
    $427
0.9 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Manchester Airport
Pool
Welcome to EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport.
$318
  • ZenHotels.com
    $281
3.9 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Manchester Airport
View more hotels in Manchester
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2023

My fiancé and I had points to use and we needed to be close to Manchester Catholic Memorial Hospital because he was having some health issues. I had to unfortunately call 911 due to my fiancé’s escalated health condition. Upon extending my stay the woman working at the front desk was extremely rude and combative. My mother insisted on helping with costs and attempted to call and help with the room charges the female employee hung up on her claimed I was trying to tell her how to do her job. This woman said they were unable to accept payment over the phone and threatened to call the police on me and put me on a D.N.R. list. I have never been treated so poorly especially going through such a tough situation. If this is the way to do business in the hospitality world then when this awful woman behind the desk claimed I was trying to tell her how to do her job, I guess I am now, not like you did. The blessing I had upon exiting to another much more hospitable establishment was 2 older gentleman asking me if I was ok and that they were concerned, if there was anything they could do. This let me have faith in the human spirit again.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Once you get past the lobby, the rooms are decent enough. The lobby was run down looking and the plexiglass looked more for securiry purposes rather than covid related. But the rooms were surprisingly better. There was breakdmfast but it was cereal, oatmeal and packaged danishes. Super basic.

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2023

Place was awful. Not clean, hair in tub, no hair dryer, no deadbolt on door, lock didn’t work, bathroom fan sounded weird, window had no screen and or a lock. Blankets had burn holes overall nasty.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2023 via mobile

After a Christmas visit with our son, we booked the Airport Super 8 for an early flight. Wyndhams are pretty good, so we wrongly assumed Super 8 might have upped their game. Nooooo. The two staff were very friendly, but this is a very sketchy place. Dirty from the moment you arrive on the premises. Everyone that stays in the room (my wife and I), have to show ID. I thought that odd. There is a sign that states Manchester residents may not stay there, so what might I assume, Trysting or drugs?

Well…checked in, the room was filthy, chair cushion stained and torn, even the lampshade was damaged, a little mold or mildew in the shower.
We did not check the bed because we’d already decided to leave, but my bet is not too clean and. we checked right out. The desk clerk gave me no static and canceled the reservation with apologies. Had we stayed, it would have been the worst place we’ve ever stayed.

Save yourself the aggravation, go 10 minutes to town and opt for the Hampton or Residence Inn.
We did.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WheelingWVMarty
Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

Stay away from this property.

This property should be called Super Second Hand smoke.

The stench of marijuana permeates like a 3 alarm fire.

The elevator was scratched with obscene graffiti and the floor looked like leftover soda spills with trash and wrappers stuck to the soda glue.

Short term residents were blasting music and racing there mufflers early in the morning.

Room tip: Stay away
Date of stay: August 2022