Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephen B

Great trip

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 May 2024
My trip was great because of Eric and his help. There were things and tips ans tricks needed, that he was able to provide. When we got there, we needed some assistance. Eric jumped right on it after hearing our concerns. Didn't get a chance to eat at the dinner though.
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Expedia.com
    $442
5.6 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
Free parking
Welcome to EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport.
Fully refundable
  • Priceline
1.9 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
$210
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
  • Tripadvisor
2.1 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Manchester
All reviews diner attached manchester airport front desk room was clean an early flight the shuttle driver pool and hot tub hockey tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2024

We were very happy with our stay. Matt greeted us in a friendly and professional manner and checked us in quickly and effectively. The room was clean and was an 'accessible' room with appropriate facilities. And the coffee was the best we have had at the HI Brown Ave. Also, the associated restaurant was excellent as usual.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2024

I very much enjoyed my stay here. It's not an updated hotel and the carpets could be changed out but its doable. Abby at the front desk was very nice and welcoming when I arrived. The room was a good location and quiet. I love that the diner is right downstairs attached to the hotel. I was starving when I arrived so it was really great not to have to drive anywhere to eat. Also it is so close to the airport which makes it quite convenient when flying in and out of NH. Dori at the front desk was amazing in helping me with my extended stay. She is kind with an incredible personality. She truly cares about people and accommodations. I was very happy to learn from Matt (front desk) that when you put your room key next to your phone, it cancels the room code so you need them to scan it again in order to get into your room. Dori, Abby and Matt are excellent at what they do and I'm looking forward to seeing them again soon.

Room tip: Don't put your room key near your phone.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2024

I can't commend Nicole, Tim, Matt, and the housekeeping staff enough for their exceptional hospitality during this past week amid all the chaos of the devastating storm. As a member of a utility trying to book rooms for our crews working through a snowstorm, their accommodations were a lifeline.

From Nicole's warm welcome to Tim and Matt's tireless efforts to cater to our unpredictable schedules, they went above and beyond. Their empathy and dedication made a challenging situation much more bearable.

Moreover, the housekeeping staff deserves a shoutout for maintaining impeccable cleanliness despite the hectic conditions. The rooms were spotless, providing a comfortable sanctuary amidst the chaos outside.

Highly recommended for anyone seeking comfort and care during tough times. Huge thanks to the entire team for their outstanding service!

I highly recommend this establishment to anyone in need of a comfortable and welcoming retreat, especially during challenging circumstances like the recent snowstorm. Nicole, Tim, and Matt are shining examples of hospitality professionals who go the extra mile to make a difference in their guests' lives. Thank you for everything!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2024

I have stayed here many times when flying early or coming back late for business. Good people, clean rooms, great diner. 1.3 miles to airport MHT. I have seen Matt check me in a couple of times now, always timely, efficient, and professional. Great job and thanks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2024

We had an impromptu family stay due to a power outage with our two small children and dog. The first person that greeted us was Eric who was amazing and beyond helpful. He very quickly helped me with my dog and got a crib to our room as soon as we got up there because my wife had a sleeping baby in her arms. Matt had the later shift in the night but was super helpful and wanted to make sure we had everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. They made a problematic day into a lovely trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with family