Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Colleen D

Outstanding Hospitality Amidst Snowstorm Chaos

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2024
I can't commend Nicole, Tim, Matt, and the housekeeping staff enough for their exceptional hospitality during this past week amid all the chaos of the devastating storm. As a member of a utility trying to book rooms for our crews working through a snowstorm, their accommodations were a lifeline.

From Nicole's warm welcome to Tim and Matt's tireless efforts to cater to our unpredictable schedules, they went above and beyond. Their empathy and dedication made a challenging situation much more bearable.

Moreover, the housekeeping staff deserves a shoutout for maintaining impeccable cleanliness despite the hectic conditions. The rooms were spotless, providing a comfortable sanctuary amidst the chaos outside.

Highly recommended for anyone seeking comfort and care during tough times. Huge thanks to the entire team for their outstanding service!

I highly recommend this establishment to anyone in need of a comfortable and welcoming retreat, especially during challenging circumstances like the recent snowstorm. Nicole, Tim, and Matt are shining examples of hospitality professionals who go the extra mile to make a difference in their guests' lives. Thank you for everything!
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Tripadvisor
    $463
5.6 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
Free parking
Welcome to EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport.
$188
Save more with IHG One Rewards
    $195
    $141
    $195
1.9 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Manchester
All reviews diner attached manchester airport front desk room was clean an early flight the shuttle driver pool and hot tub hockey tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2024

I have stayed here many times when flying early or coming back late for business. Good people, clean rooms, great diner. 1.3 miles to airport MHT. I have seen Matt check me in a couple of times now, always timely, efficient, and professional. Great job and thanks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2024

We had an impromptu family stay due to a power outage with our two small children and dog. The first person that greeted us was Eric who was amazing and beyond helpful. He very quickly helped me with my dog and got a crib to our room as soon as we got up there because my wife had a sleeping baby in her arms. Matt had the later shift in the night but was super helpful and wanted to make sure we had everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. They made a problematic day into a lovely trip.

Reviewed 3 April 2024

Would Never Stay Here. Came in this morning to pick up a co worker traveling for work. There was shifty looking black man ranting on his phone outside the entrance about having to come in and the shuttle being gone, and how someone was trying to make him look bad. I was kind of scared to approach. Walked into the lobby, no one at the desk Hasty note said "On Shuttle Run".
While I am texting co worker, Van pulls up and girl gets out and comes in. Black man comes in and goes on a rant swearing and yelling. As elevator door closes I can hear her telling "Eric" to stop yelling. When my co worker and i came back down to get underway, "Eric" was on another rant at a guest who was apparently a minute or two late for the shuttle, Yelling how the shuttle leave on time, and if they were later they would be out of luck, and how they had better make it worth his while for waiting for them. I was embarrassed for the girl at the desk, and Afraid for the people who were riding in the van with him. I don't know what this "Eric'' persons problems are, but he clearly has some anger management issues, and need some professional help. "Eric" is the perfect example of an employee you don't want to have.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2024

Hi Garret J,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience during your stay at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. Here on our property, we strive to provide a quality stay where you can rest and relax in a family-friendly environment.

I read your remarks and am sorry your stay was not great and not what we expect our guests to experience. I understand your sentiments, and to this end, I shared your comments with our managers. We reviewed what happened and created a plan to better our services and offers. am sending you a private message to discuss your stay further.

I invite you to come on your next travel adventure. I know that you won't regret your decision.

All the best,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Hotel & Resorts Services

Reviewed 25 March 2024

matt was an amazing customer service representative. he was so polite to my family and it at the front desk! 10/10 recommend! the pool is always warm and well cared for as well as the jacuzzi. and it’s not too deep nor too shallow. enjoyed my time!

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 25 March 2024

I visit my daughter every other month in NH & I always look forward to staying at the Holiday Inn Manchester. They have everything you could want from a great indoor pool & hot tub, to spacious rooms & the kindest most helpful hotel staff. Eric went above & beyond to make sure my stay was comfortable. I was injured at the time of my first stay in August 2023, & found myself unable to stand up from my room chair. Eric came by & like Superman he gently lifted me up from the chair & helped me walk, with a warm demeanor & a smile on his face all the while. The man is a hero, & I’m so grateful he was there. Doris & Matt were also so kind & patient helping me check-in & out at the front desk. The most wonderful hotel staff you could ask for. They made me feel like family, & I always look forward to coming back because of them. Also, the attached Airport Diner is a gem. One of the best diners I‘ve ever eaten at. It makes a great pair with the hotel. I recommend adding on the breakfast/ food vouchers for the diner with your res. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2024