Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Christopher A

Snowstorm made easier

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Apr 2024
We had an impromptu family stay due to a power outage with our two small children and dog. The first person that greeted us was Eric who was amazing and beyond helpful. He very quickly helped me with my dog and got a crib to our room as soon as we got up there because my wife had a sleeping baby in her arms. Matt had the later shift in the night but was super helpful and wanted to make sure we had everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. They made a problematic day into a lovely trip.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Residence Inn
    $360
4.7 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
Free parking
Welcome to EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport.
  • EvenHotels
  • Choice Hotels
    $183
3.8 km from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Manchester
All reviews diner attached manchester airport front desk room was clean an early flight the shuttle driver pool and hot tub hockey tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2024

Would Never Stay Here. Came in this morning to pick up a co worker traveling for work. There was shifty looking black man ranting on his phone outside the entrance about having to come in and the shuttle being gone, and how someone was trying to make him look bad. I was kind of scared to approach. Walked into the lobby, no one at the desk Hasty note said "On Shuttle Run".
While I am texting co worker, Van pulls up and girl gets out and comes in. Black man comes in and goes on a rant swearing and yelling. As elevator door closes I can hear her telling "Eric" to stop yelling. When my co worker and i came back down to get underway, "Eric" was on another rant at a guest who was apparently a minute or two late for the shuttle, Yelling how the shuttle leave on time, and if they were later they would be out of luck, and how they had better make it worth his while for waiting for them. I was embarrassed for the girl at the desk, and Afraid for the people who were riding in the van with him. I don't know what this "Eric'' persons problems are, but he clearly has some anger management issues, and need some professional help. "Eric" is the perfect example of an employee you don't want to have.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2024

Hi Garret J,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience during your stay at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. Here on our property, we strive to provide a quality stay where you can rest and relax in a family-friendly environment.

I read your remarks and am sorry your stay was not great and not what we expect our guests to experience. I understand your sentiments, and to this end, I shared your comments with our managers. We reviewed what happened and created a plan to better our services and offers. am sending you a private message to discuss your stay further.

I invite you to come on your next travel adventure. I know that you won't regret your decision.

All the best,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Hotel & Resorts Services

Reviewed 25 March 2024

matt was an amazing customer service representative. he was so polite to my family and it at the front desk! 10/10 recommend! the pool is always warm and well cared for as well as the jacuzzi. and it’s not too deep nor too shallow. enjoyed my time!

Reviewed 25 March 2024

I visit my daughter every other month in NH & I always look forward to staying at the Holiday Inn Manchester. They have everything you could want from a great indoor pool & hot tub, to spacious rooms & the kindest most helpful hotel staff. Eric went above & beyond to make sure my stay was comfortable. I was injured at the time of my first stay in August 2023, & found myself unable to stand up from my room chair. Eric came by & like Superman he gently lifted me up from the chair & helped me walk, with a warm demeanor & a smile on his face all the while. The man is a hero, & I’m so grateful he was there. Doris & Matt were also so kind & patient helping me check-in & out at the front desk. The most wonderful hotel staff you could ask for. They made me feel like family, & I always look forward to coming back because of them. Also, the attached Airport Diner is a gem. One of the best diners I‘ve ever eaten at. It makes a great pair with the hotel. I recommend adding on the breakfast/ food vouchers for the diner with your res. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 March 2024

Started off a bit frustrating because my reservation and online check-in didn't seem to be working in their system. So it took a bit to straighten it away. But later, my son's soccer clothes and cleats were completely saturated from heavy, freezing rains. After returning to hotel at 8pm and needing to play again at 8am, there was no hair dryer in our room to dry his cleats. However the front desk staff (Matt & Ryan) were problem solvers and found a professional grade fan I could borrow for a couple hours to dry his cleats and gear. They saved my son from playing in wet cleats & gear in 14 degree weather- thanks, guys!

Room tip: Don't bother with online checkin, you have to go through the whole process again when you arrive anyway.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2024

Hello, Kristen C

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We're grateful you chose our Holiday Inn Manchester Airport for your travel needs. Your review is important to us and will help improve the quality of our service.

I apologize for the situation you described, and I have shared your sentiment with our management to ensure proper action is taken.

Our local team truly enjoys delivering the most enjoyable experience to our beloved guests.

I hope you visit again in the future and give us a chance to show you the adjustments we've made to improve.

See you around!

Alejandro G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 24 March 2024

Decided to surprise the kids for a night away. We were greeted by Matt in the evening who was great explaining where everything was and made us feel welcome right from the start. My kids were very excited about the pool. Room was clean, although bathroom was small. In the morning we met Eric who was such a breath of fresh air. He was the Jack of all trades! Definitely would come back and recommend to friends and family.

Room tip: Bathroom was a bit small