Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Austin F

A night before the big flight.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Jun 2023
Staff are nice. Rooms are clean and nice. We loved the big shower. Only issue was the traffic at night and the expensive coffee, other than than everything was wonderful. The beds and pillows were quite comfortable as well.
Date of stay: June 2023
    $261
3.9 km from EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Manchester
All reviews other hotels stayed here new hampshire colleen pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2023

⭐Five-Star Review!

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Abby, a remarkable staff member at Even Hotel Manchester NH, for her exceptional assistance in organizing our team retreat for the Photiades team at North Western Mutual Company. Abby's professionalism, attention to detail, and warm demeanor made the entire planning process a breeze.

From the initial inquiry to the final arrangements, Abby went above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of our retreat was tailored to our needs. Her prompt communication, valuable suggestions, and seamless coordination truly made a difference in creating a successful and memorable event for our team.

I also want to express my sincere appreciation to the incredible kitchen team at Even Hotel Manchester NH. The breakfast they provided during our retreat was nothing short of amazing. The variety, quality, and presentation of the dishes exceeded our expectations, and our team members thoroughly enjoyed every bite.

Thank you, Abby, and the entire team at Even Hotel Manchester NH, for going above and beyond to make our team retreat unforgettable. We are immensely grateful for your outstanding hospitality and look forward to future visits.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2023

We had an issue with our reservation through booking.com but the staff was phenomenal. Nayna was so understanding and helpful, spending tons of time on the phone with booking to get the issue resolved. She found a solution and checked on us throughout. She covered our dinner and breakfast which she did not have to do.

Aside from that, the bed was super comfy. We loved the exercise equipment in the room and the ice/water machine on our floor so we could get water whenever. We would 100% stay at an Even hotel again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2023

Hotel is ok, stark decor, and was noisy at times. We booked the hotel as a Park and Fly. On our return they left us at the airport for an hour and a half . After three calls to the hotel we finally had to call for other transport back to get our vehicle. They don't have their own transportation to and from the airport, the contract with local drivers.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Guest Services / Front Office at EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2023

Hi Scott W,

Thank you for staying and sharing your experience at our EVEN Hotels Manchester Airport. It's a pleasure to have you as one of our guests!

We're committed to providing you with the best overall experience. I'm sorry about the issues you encountered. I brought this up to our local management's attention. I'm confident that the necessary actions will be taken to ensure better service. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips, and we'll do our best to make your next stay better than the last!

Safe travels,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 14 April 2023

I can honestly say when I’m in town, this is my home away from home. The staff is great. Thanks to Nayna hotel manager for her wonderful hospitality and miss Abby. They are very nice and professional. The pool is clean and there’s a kitchen and dining are. I would recommend even hotel to everyone I know.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2023

I made this reservation n 4/7/2023. My plans changed and I called to cancel this reservation on the day I was to check in. Disappointing that the 24 hour notice for cancellation wasn't outlined in my reservation. Now I have to eat both the down payment and the rest of the charges.

BE aware, be very very aware

Room tip: Cancellation policy is NOT OUTLINED.
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHG Service, Guest Services / Front Office at EVEN Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2023

Hi Mary Lou C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our EVEN Hotels Manchester Airport. We appreciate you for being one of our IHG One Rewards members!

Safe travels,