“All the bells and whistles!”
other travellers have booked this property
Edelweiss village entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Edelweiss village entrance
Here's the million dollar view
5 person spa hot tub
Kitchen table for games and family dinners. Seats 8-10
Upstairs living room with Tv and wood burning fireplace
3/4 bath downstairs
First floor deck
Girls bunkhouse. Queen and Full and twin beds!
New fire pit area
Million dollar view
fenced in playground near beach
A winter wonderland. 15 mins to king pine 30 mins to attitash and cranmore
Spring and summer is wonderful here! Our front yard is a bocce / horseshoe court to enjoy!
Double decks for shaded and sun areas
Downstairs family room wood burning stove, new floor !
Down stairs bedroom
Down stairs bedroom both bedrooms have small TVs, alarm clocks and bureaus
Washer and dryer
Our new sports bar! Comes with a flat screen TV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Joseph M
“All the bells and whistles!”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have stayed in quite a few places. I would have to say this is in our top 3 for sure!!!! Awesome property with awesome views!!! Had everything you needed or wanted to feel just like home! Close to all attractions and shopping plazas! Looks like we have found our new go to for the wife’s annual b-day trip to the mountains! Thanks for the hospitality!!!

26 Feb 2018
We look so forward to hosting you again next year. We are constantly making improvements to our home away from home!
Frank S
“spectacular views”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed here with my family over new years had a great time hot tub plenty of room for guests lots to do from shopping and ice skating to sleigh rides. Can't wait to go back and see what the summer is like!

26 Jan 2018
Thankyou. We look forward to hosting you again! Happy new year from TOP OF THE WORLD
Arpan P
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We booked this chalet for a weekend (2 nights). It was perfect for 15 guests (Adults + Children). All the amenities were present as listed, the Keurig coffee machine was a great addition. Kids enjoyed the hot tub. Detailed instructions were clearly written in a folder.

The location was great. There was a beautiful scenic view from the deck.

Janice, the owner was very helpful and friendly. We surely recommend this Chalet- great for large families.

Connector...
“Top of the World”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stunning views from deck, easy access to local ponds, lakes, amenities etc. Great rental for families, plenty of beds and space. Owner very responsive and helpful with booking.

16 Aug 2017
Thankyou. We hope you come again
Emdave
New York City
“A wonderful choice to enjoy both the house itself, and great access to all that the area has to offer.”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I could just say... just read all the other reviews. That would say it all. But...I will say a few words.
First, a word about Janice, the owner. She is the type of person who is clearly very invested in seeing that your stay goes smoothly. She answered all of my many questions, no matter how trite they might have been, even after I had committed to the rental, very quickly, often within minutes, and was extremely helpful.
though there are a lot of rentals in the area, I chose this particular house because it was close to the place where my family was having a memorial gathering for my brother who died last summer, and who had been coming to this area for over 30 years.
And, I wanted those who stayed with us to have plenty of room to both share space, and get some privacy when needed, and be in a beautiful spot..
Although the house can accommodate many more, there were just 5 of us sleeping there, but the size and amenities of the house allowed us to host a fun-filled casual dinner with the son and daughter of my brother, as well as a couple of their friends joining us.
With the fabulous hot-tub, amazing views of the mountains, and the fire pit, it enabled all of us to have a wonderful time the night before what was going to be a more emotionally charged (though fun) event the next day. Everyone had a great time at the house, and there was a lot of laughter.. For geographical reasons we are seldom all under the same roof at the same time. My brother would have been so happy about us all being together, having such a good time.
Given that this was summer, the location at the top of the hill might be tricky to access in the winter, but it did not affect us at all, other than, if you wanted to take a walk around the community, it meant going down ( and back up) the hill leading to the house. Not a detriment if you are in good shape, which I, sadly, am not! In the same vein, as mentioned in many reviews, given that the house is on three levels, there are a lot of stairs to climb, so this house is not suitable for someone for whom this would present a problem. . It was perfectly fine for us, and it had the advantage of all of us having our own space when wanted, although we all tended to gravitate to the second level, the kitchen level with it's large comfortable living room, and access to the deck with the hot tub. ( the first floor has a bar with small fridge, and living room space as well, but it is the second level that is best for group togetherness.)
Be aware that cell phone service may be spotty, generally better in the evening for some reason ( we have Verizon), and I think is better at the bottom of the hill and outside of the community. Pretty typical of mountain locations.
There is a landline phone in the house, but my rapidly aging brain couldn't figure out how to use it. I know that Janice would have helped with that, but I didn't ask. Internet, for the most part, was fine.
The location of the house was perfect- not far from all the natural wonders of the area, including the Kancamagus Highway, and close enough to North Conway, with its many restaurants and shops. Janice was able to suggest a small, very casual bar/ pub very close to the house....very funky..... friendly....reasonably priced, and decent food- perfect for weary travelers who do not want to cook or go far for a meal, and there is a small market which opens early, nearby for many staple items, including sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, deli provisions, and a lot of other basic items, though not fresh meats or vegetables.There are plenty of more major grocery stores not too far away in North Conway. Given that our drive to get there was just 5 hours, we had brought the bare-bones makings of breakfast, and one dinner, in case we did not feel like shopping right away.
I would rent this house again in a minute, if I needed a house to accommodate a larger group than just my husband and myself.
Thanks Janice, and thanks to all the reviewers who made this house seem so appealing, yet were honest about what might be limitations for certain people. I generally will never rent a house that does not have a lot of positive reviews, and this one lived up to my expectations and more.

16 Aug 2017
Thankyou for your review! It was a pleasure to help you! Hope to see all of you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing