Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fred S

A quality accommodation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Sept 2023
The Sleep Inn is conveniently located to interstate 93.The staff was very friendly and helpful the room was clean and a filling breakfast in the morning
.I would stay there again.Any complaint I would have is highway noise during the evening.
Date of stay: August 2023
    $292
  • Priceline
8.2 km from Sleep Inn Manchester Airport
View more hotels in Londonderry
All reviews front desk pool and hot tub the breakfast area king bed nh highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2023 via mobile

The hotel was ok. Staff was friendly. We had a king bed and our room had a fridge and microwave. We did not get any housekeeping during our stay. They do offer a basic breakfast every morning. The pool and hot tub is decent however it closes at 8pm. There are also laundry facilities on the 3rd floor but does not offer anywhere to sit while waiting for your laundry. There is a Subway right next door and several other places to eat close by. Also there is a 7eleven across the street. We stayed here for 5 nights and took day trips to different places in NH and Mass. Overall it was a decent stay.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2023

This hotel is really something else me and my boyfriend stayed there just recently staff is rude you can never get a hold of the manger the first room we got put into smelled bad of cigarettes then the 2nd room had no tv remote then there was stomping all night long

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Briana S
Reviewed 25 May 2023

Not so long ago, I would have loved this place. Polite staff, clean, nice breakfast, affordable. Those remain all true.

But we live in a new age where people who want to smoke pot in their hotel rooms, legal or not, can often get away with it, and no one seems to care. That would include this hotel.

The second floor of the hotel reeked somewhat routinely during my two night stay, with a small, very small amount drifting into my room when I opened the door. I asked the staff about it, and they said they would "look into it." Nothing happened.

I probably would not be writing this, but this chain has purchased and distributed hundreds of little purple stand alone signs, in EVERY room, that say "breathe easy" ...essentially...the sign claims this is a non-smoking chain of hotels. It absolutely is not. I find it interesting that the Carnival cruise has realized not all of us are fond of smelling marijuana and they have made significant changes to their policy. This chain? Ignore it.

To anyone in management at Sleep Inn...you can't have it both ways.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Quite nice but, way out by itself - which actually may be an asset. Very quiet out there. There is a convenience store sorta close but, it's best to drive there. So, I got all I needed to see me through a relaxing and quite evening.
Nice pool, decent breakfast. Would recommend and I would likely even go partially out of my way to stay here if ever in that area again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RoadGuys2
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Rooms were small. Sink was in room. Mattresses needed to be replaced. Desk chair was falling apart and dangerous. Shower head was leaking and needed to be replaced. Morning desk clerk was snippy when asked about replenishing breakfast 20 minutes before breakfast ended.

Find another place to stay if at all possible.

Date of stay: June 2022