All reviews fire pit steam bath indoor pool sports pub restaurant attached white mountains common man loon mountain on site restaurant basketball court new england rooms were very clean two double beds old school a great place to stay mini fridge convenient location
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The first thing you will notice if you book a room on the second level is the outside stairs have dirty old carpet in need of replacement. The room itself had an old stale smell to it. Rooms were outdated, with old mismatched furniture, and the bathroom was old and tiny. The room appeared to have clean linens but the bedding, pillows and towels were old, so it left a question in one's head. The lodge is very close to the main road so there is a lot of road noise. The balcony overlooks the busy road. If you do feel the need to stay here I suggest reserving a room in the newer building which has rooms in better condition, and do not directly face the road, although they are more $ per night. The place could be nice with some TLC and a sound barrier from the road noise. Staff was nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank My2centzworth
Reviewed 8 October 2018

This is a place where the rate of the room determines your stay. If it's one of the cheapest hotels in the area when you look, grab a room. If not, try somewhere else. If I went again, I wouldn't pay more than $100 a night for this room.

Pros:
- Location... prime spot if you are ready to go camping or want to do stuff on Loon Mountain. Store right across the street if you need anything and DD about a mile away for coffee.
- Nice deck... While having a deck that overlooks the road isn't so great, the deck itself is decent and not something many rooms offer. Always nice to step out of the room for fresh air and have privacy
- Friendly staff... I didn't need them much, but my interactions with any staff member was pleasant.

Cons:
- No breakfast included. If you care about that sort of thing, that is. Seems pretty standard at most places I've stayed, so I didn't even think about checking to see
- Dated room. Tiny TV, tiny fridge, and a bed that was maybe 5 out of 10 on the comfortable scale.
- On the loud side. Being right off the main road, you hear a lot of traffic. I turned the fan on the AC on and couldn't hear a thing, so that's always an option to get rid of that noise.

Overall, average hotel. Not good, not bad. I'd stay again if the price was right.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was a travel day and we arrived very late, just before closing. Staff was pleasant. The room wasn't what I expected - very dated and heard the traffic from the road. We were there less than 12 hours and left for the beautiful Kancamagus Highway.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Clean, basic accommodation with friendly and efficient staff. Close to road and you may here passing traffic noise. Right on the Kancamagus highway within easy walking distance of the rest of the amenities in Lincoln.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Based on tripadvisor reviews I booked one night in this lodge. I paid over£150 and stayed 15 minutes.
It was very close to a busy route 212 so lots of traffic noise.balcony small with 2 plastic seats to watch the traffic. Not the quiet tranquil lodge I was looking for. Room smelled awful. Old and damp. Upstairs with no lift. Stairs coated with dirt. Tried to check in early. No. Tried to get room downstairs,would they refund my money? No.Did I stay? No.can I recommend this place ? No. Is it worth the money? No no no

Room tip: Wouldn’t stay in Lincoln at all.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple