“Location was perfect easy to get to all fun spots”
other travellers have booked this property
View From Living Room Living Room
Movies, Games, Books
Main Floor Plan
Lower Level Floor Plan
Upper Level Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ROY D
Holden, Massachusetts
“Location was perfect easy to get to all fun spots”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

From this central location we were able to get to the Flume, Cannon mountain trameway, water park Clark trading post, Alpine Adventures Mount Attitash , Cog Railway, Mount Washington Hotel.

Your age range 65+
the5boysf...
Providence, Rhode Island
“Perfect house, perfect location!”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I spent a week here with our 5 children, ages 5 to 19. The place was spotless, huge and comfortable. My youngest children immediately spotted all of the puzzles and toys. The kitchen was filled with everything we needed to cook our own meals. I also appreciated the large binder Scott had on the counter, with information about restaurants, fun spots, hiking trails and swimming areas. We loved the access to the Village of Loon swimming pool, since we spent a few hours there during the one day it rained. Scott was easy to work with, flexible and prompt with all of his replies. I would HIGHLY recommend this as a place to stay! Oh, one last thing. One of my favorite parts of the house was the small balcony looking out over the top of Loon Mountain. Very peaceful! As long as my wife and I kept the kids inside!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pretty much everything!
Liked least: Wi-Fi was an issue, as we couldn't seem to access it using the codes provided.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
mkgpa
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable and convenient - very nice family place.”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We spent 4 nights with our children and their friends, with visits from extended family. Very convenient to take the shuttle to Loon mountain and we watched fireworks from the comfort of the living room. Spacious and comfortable - we really enjoyed our stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Lbrass228
Salisbury, Massachusetts
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my husband, 30 yr old son and his girlfriend, my 26 yr old son and his wife and 3 children for the Labor Day weekend. We were very impressed with the fact that the owners thought of everything. If we needed a large pan, they had three, if we needed a game for the kids, they had plenty, if we needed an extra blanket, a movie, a fan, spices to cook with, they had it. They thought of everything!

The unit was very comfortable and clean and the layout fit our family perfectly. It was very easy to rent and the owner was easy to communicate with. We would love to come back and stay here again. I highly recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the rooms and that it was so comfortable
Liked least: The beds were not the most comfortable and it didn't have a/c or wifi
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
MA
Reviewed 2 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing