Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020

We went to get a night away, rented from the motel part of the campground. We instantly noticed that the room was not THAT clean. There was dead bugs in the sink, dead bugs in cobwebs, dust EVERYWHERE, mirrors had splatter marks all over them... there was a CAR FRESHENER in the AC unit there. After visiting a friend on the campground, we went back to our room to go to bed, the beds are very hard. I was woken up multiple times during the night from feeling something biting me.... come to find out there were BED BUGS!!!! I am now covered in bites and had to clean everything i own so i make sure my own house doesn’t get infested! We contacted the campground as soon as we noticed that i had bed bug bites on me, they then argued with me about how “there’s no way they have bed bugs”. I am a professional cleaner and have owned my cleaning business for 20 years, i would FIRE whoever is cleaning these rooms. ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW WITH COVID-19 AROUND! I would never recommend this place and i DO plan on contacting the state of New Hampshire. Wish i could do a “0” star rating....

THEY REFUSED REFUNDS AFTER LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT BED BUGS!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2019

I made a reservation for a hotel in Lancaster NH that was frightening when we showed up and asked to see a room. I had a free cancellation before 6 p.m. and I completed it at 5:53. We tried to get into a nice place and it was full for the night. Tired and hungry, we ended up at Rogers Campground and Motel and asked to see a room. The first one we saw was dirty and asked to see a second one, which was better. We took it and went to dinner. The office closed for the night at 8 p.m. so when we returned from dinner and the office was closed, we had no recourse for our television not working. Free WIFI was for a limited time before they asked for $5.95. Instead we went to bed early. The next day at checkout, I asked if a partial refund could be processed for lack of tv and WIFI. The clerk checked with the boss and the answer was no. After dinner, we were one of two vehicles in the parking lot. Early in the morning, still only two vehicles. Desperation brought us in but will never bring us back for a second time.

3  Thank Suzannergy
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Made reservations 6 weeks ago for a trip to take our 2 year old grandson to Santa's Village. Arrived for check in to find they had changed the sites (we had 2 side-by-side) to two way in the back of the campground and across the street from one another. When questioned why (we are off season and most places are nearly empty) I was told it was to make way for "the vendors". My first though was a craft fair. NOPE They are having a giant pot party this weekend. They did not mention this when I booked with a toddler. They did not mention this when they messed up the arival dates on our 2 sites. If it were just my husband and I, we wouldn't have cared, but that is not an atmosphere for my grandson.
The registration person said her kid would be there and that the event was all over social media.
I made a phone call to The Lantern Resort, which is BEAUTIFUL and they were able to accomodate us, so we got a refund from Rogers.
I guess it is buyer beware, but if you are coming to the area, check with The Lantern first.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Everyboysmomma
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Booked for 4 days over Labor day...HUGE park with over 500 sites.... Also a motel on site, two pools (too cool to use), views are magnificient. Met the owner...nice man, great staff, super location!!! Our spot was nice and roomy as were all of them. Great designed rv park and this was our 112th one!!! Would definitely return. Close to many major attractions. Easy hook up Didn't use the bathrooms, but laundry was great.

1  Thank sandraleed
Rogers C, Manager at Rogers Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 30 July 2019

We had our wedding at Roger's Campground, 6/1/2019.
The office staff, tried SO very hard to accommodate our needs, Shayna, Katie, and Heather, went ABOVE AND BEYOND to do everything possible to make our wedding perfect. (We booked our wedding there, specifically for the pavilion and on-site hotel a year prior, and none of these girls worked there when I booked it, so they did our best to accommodate our needs.)

The girls tried their best with what they had to play with…. it's not there call or money to do all the upgrades, but they were able to do some painting, fix the fire pit, clean the hotel rooms perfectly (even though very outdated).

The whole campground, including pavilion, pool houses, cabins, motel rooms, etc. need a complete over hall. Our guests were not happy that there were no Refrigerators, boxed TV's, outdated comforters, etc., you also must pay for WiFi, which I don't think is acceptable, especially this day in age. (I was not aware of any of this.) The lawns were extremely high as well, among-st other issues. This was the biggest complaint from our guests, was no refrigerator, dresser, or cable that weekend....BUT they only charged us HALF price for the hotel rooms! I thought that was VERY nice and pleased with the outcome.

They also wouldn't move the stacked picnic tables right next to our pavilion, so some of our wedding pictures, I wasn't happy with, because it's an eye sore, as well as the equipment in the background..... I was embarrassed by a lot of the issues, to be honest, especially only having one bathroom by 8:00pm for 130 people, the other three broke.) I was also promised a golf cart for free to get around, when I booked the wedding, and when I went to get it, I had to pay….

This could be such a perfect place to have a wedding, it’s a GOLD MINE, but it needs updating!I know they are in the process of updating more!

On a positive note, I wouldn't change where we got married, because the views are spectacular, and the girls are SO pleasant to work with. WE were able to have a fire, indoor/outdoor wedding, pig roast, and we didn't end our wedding until after mid-night. EVERYONE had a great time!

Thank you, again, to all the office girls who helped and tried they're VERY best to make it the best that they could have. I wish we could have tipped you all thousands of dollars for all your efforts, it did not go un noticed! You ALL are an ASSET to Roger’s Campground.

Room tip: High Floors have beautiful views
Date of stay: June 2019