Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jasmin B

Kozy 7

Review of Kozy 7 Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Mar 2019
I have been staying at the Kozy 7 Motel for longer than a month now due to transitioning between residences.I have nothing but positive things to say about the owner and the lodging.
Jasmin B.
Date of stay: February 2019
Room Tip: Nice and Quiete
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Choice Hotels
    $316
19.5 km from Kozy 7 Motel
View more hotels in Hooksett
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2013

The rooms are cozy,clean and the owner is very friendly and responsive to tenant needs.I have no idea why anyone has complained about bed bugs,there are none here,the bedding is clean and up to health standards.I would come back here anytime I needed a place to call home.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
13  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I used to love this place. It's so Kute and Kozy. And the woman who runs it is a sweetie. We checked in and there was a picture of a bed bug on the counter so I asked if they had them. She said they did but they had gotten rid of them, and had remodeled every room. I asked again and she insisted they were gone.................... My husband was eaten alive. It was horrific. He was in agony for 2 weeks. You don't EVER want to mess with bed bugs. It is a horrible thing. We were lucky none came home with us. They wouldn't give us our money back so we had our credit card company deal with it. Only 1 of the 2 days refunded. I hope they have gotten rid of these evil things.

Date of stay: September 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
19  Thank LvnLf