All reviewshampton beachone bedroom suiteocean frontocean waveskitchen areabeautiful ocean viewperfect locationmain beachpull out couchgreat place to staylabor day weekendlucianobalconykitchenetteaccommodationsunitsoffice
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Spotless hotel suite very close to all the hustle and bustle without the noise. Suite is spotless with a fully stocked kitchen. The view of Hampton Beach is spectacular. Parking is free and secure, but a bit tight. My cleaning lady Robin, was awesome and left my room in perfect condition. Hotel staff is friendly and courteous. Price was $400 for two weekend nights in September.

Room Tip: Ocean view, all the way.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank slungo
Richard R, Manager at Atlantic Breeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Lucian Chira-Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms cold showers noisy on main street in morning long walk to anything worth seeing changing my room without compensation not my first choice for ocean front allthou it is the cheapest and I have to say best value

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed with out 2 children... the room was bigger than expected, clean and staff were friendly. The hotel was far enough from the strip where we could sleep but close enough to walk and enjoy the food each and shopping. It was the first time I had been to Hampton Beach since I was a kid and everyone had a great time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy F
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We just returned from our second year in a row staying at this hotel. We are already planning to return next summer. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff are very accommodating if you need anything. We arrived at the time the eclipse was happening and was greeted by the manager with eclipse glasses. I didn't think my girls and I would be able to see it but Atlantic Breeze was on top if it! We saw it and will be an experience we won't forget. I can't say enough about how much we enjoy returning here summer after summer. Free wifi is very fast too!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! They offer both beach view and sunset/marsh view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sunshineshea
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have stayed at the Atlantic Breeze Suites three years in a row, just returning from a weekend visit to Hampton Beach. We arrived late Friday night after the office was closed, but the owner made special arrangements for us to get into our room. We were lucky to get an ocean-front room that featured a Queen bed, sofa sleeper, kitchen area with refrigerator, sink, and microwave, and a wonderful balcony directly across the street from the ocean. At night we slept like babies listening to the ocean waves. I've been visiting this end of Hampton Beach since I was a young boy, and this place beings back great childhood memories. Atlantic Breeze Suites is north of the main beach but a short walk to all the main activities. It's quiet and the perfect location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We are already looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim G
Richard R, Manager at Atlantic Breeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Lucian Chira -GM