6,994 results
All reviews circus circus sky tower parking garage hot august nights nice room midway americana fun casino cc games arcade buffet shuttle blast vegas rates
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I paid around $61 for a room through Booking.com. I'm always cautions about hidden parking charges, so I called and asked about parking...it's free they say.

When we checked in we were told there was a $40 "resort fee". Folks, that raised our rate 61%!! so my low rate is now effectively over $100. So they say that covers parking (Uh, I called and they said it was free. Well it is free for day visitors. Huh?) and internet.

In the room I tried connecting to the "free" wifi and it would not connect. I spent 35 minutes on the phone with their help desk, and they ended up having to manually add my phone to the network. Ten I had to do the same for my wife's phone. We're not dinosaurs and are normally self-sufficient with technology, it just wouldn't work. These are iPhone X's folks...

Getting to the tower rooms require you either carrying your bagged up a flight of stairs, or going down an escalator, around through the casino (surprise!) and back up an escalator. then you have to wait for a train, and ride over to the tower.

The TV has basic cable, which is mostly infomercials. Funny, two days later we stayed at a Springhill Suite and they had internet TV where we could watch our Hulu and Netflix accounts. Not here...a trip back to the 1980's.

We walked from the hotel down to dinner on the river. It was a very nice meal. Unfortunately there were very aggressive homeless people right around the hotel. It's shame how the city has changed. It felt like a ghost town in this area. We were even uncomfortable going to the McDonalds for a coffee in the morning, due to many aggressive panhandlers along the route. It's sad and I feel bad for these folks; they need help. But it did feel unsafe to walk at night.

The bedding was so old and tired, that there were actually holes in my sheets. The shower sprays water on the wall and floor and they had rigged a piece of wood to slow it down, but there was dry rot and ruined paint in the bathroom. My allergies were acting up and I used their facial tissue, and they provide the cheapest single ply you can buy.

It was just a disappointment that anywhere they could cut costs, they did. I remember when a casino had beautiful nice rooms to attract gamblers. I guess that business model is over.

Struggling to find positives to the stay...the casino was pretty empty and there was no problem finding a $5 blackjack table. The person in the cage was very friendly.

There are too many options in Reno, in my opinion, to stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid a Tower room, getting there is difficult with luggage
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveD_Nashville
Reviewed 2 May 2018

only stayed there 1 time and it was nasty,found a used condem on the floor under the blanket,told the front desk and asked for a clean room but they declined and said they would send a house cleaner to come pick it up.thank god I did not have kids with me.

Room Tip: make sure to look around your room not sure what you will find
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stay was great, clean and comfortable rooms and beds. Customer service was perfect!! View from our window was great! Prices of the rooms were reasonable and we were able to add an extra day with no problem. Entertainment for the kids and adults. Security was very helpful and on task. Thanks for a very good experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was warned upon check in that the area that I had requested was going through remodeling, and that there would be specific times for construction (which were completely reasonable). The crews worked exactly as had been explained and the stay was comfortable and enjoyable (as always)...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bradley S
Reviewed 23 April 2018

It was a vacation for me and my best friend, we take one once a year, never been to Reno so really didn't know what to expect. We had no problems parking, checking in, with the rooms, etc. Reading everyone's reviews was kind of questionable before we went. I mean you get what you pay for! Our rooms were rooms, nothing dirty, nothing fancy, bathrooms clean! It's just a place to sleep really! We had no problems at all!

Room Tip: Was a good view of the mountains
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family