Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$92
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$128
US$116
  • Pool
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$115
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$154
US$146
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$101
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$87
US$85
La Quinta
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$177
US$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$74
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

5,353 results
All reviewspurple parrotbistro napamanhattan deliconcierge towersky terraceluxury towersushi barindoor poolconvention centernon smokingnice roomget awayreno areaslot machinesvalet parkingcoffee shopbrine
Reviewed 3 May 2018

on monday april 30th i went to the buffet and it was my first time going. while i was waiting to be seated a hosts gave me a card with her name on it and i want to give her a shout out because she was super frendly her name is Adriana. She was super energedic and respectful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Resort Experience at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for the “Excellent” rating and I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The best buffet in town, the best server in town I follow Martin from el dorado!!! He is my favorite server ever!!! He very servicial attentive funny guy!!! I feel he love what he do that why he it’s the best Martin my favorite server ever

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for denoting Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille as the “Best Buffet in Town” and recognizing Martin for his outstanding service. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My experience eating at Toucan Charlie’s was outstanding. This was the only restaurant we ate at during our stay. I’m sure the rest are outstanding as well. Martin was my server, during dinner time the food is amazing, usually the quality of a buffet’s food isn’t authentic but eating here has changed my mind. I was very impressed with the taste of the food, and the quality of service that Martin provided. He stayed on top of his work, constantly checking on our table, he was friendly and made the atmosphere of this buffet quite enjoyable. Thank you to Martin and Toucan Charlie’s Atlantis! We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your phenomenal experience at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille and I look forward to having you as our guests again in the near future!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am writing this to give huge props to my casino host Duh-Fen Bloom. She has been the most attentive and helpful casino host i have ever had. Ive been going to the atlantis for years now and thanks to employees like her is that i keep coming back! Highly recommend you give the Atlantis a try and if you are lucky enough Duh-Feb might become your casino host!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and complimenting Duh-Fen for her exceptional service. I look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have always gone to Harrahs Steakhouse. No more. What a great night. Samantha our server was perfect. Her smile, attention to detail and genuine care was so much a part of our evening. The food was superb. We had oysters, king crab salad, onion soup and a filet that was out of this world. Grand Mariner souffle and even the coffee service was exceptional. What an evening.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your anniversary celebration. I am elated that your experience was most memorable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!