“Amazing Experience!!!”

Vegas Hot Air Sin City Balloon Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TAKE TO THE SKIES WITH A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE WITH AMAZING VIEWS OF THE LAS VEGAS VALLEY. Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a group of family or friends. Our FAA-certified commercial hot air balloon pilots will be your tour guide, showing you the beauty of our Las Vegas Valley. You’ll have views of Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Potosi, the Las Vegas Strip, points of interest… and maybe even spot some of our Vegas Desert animals. We are an owner-operated, fully insured hot air balloon ride company providing scenic tours of the Las Vegas Valley, and have been flying hot air balloons for over twenty years. We truly enjoy hot air ballooning, and more importantly, we take pride in providing our guests with a safe and memorable experience.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time and the people running this were very friendly and personable. They treated you like you were friends not just people that paid for the ride. My boyfriend was scared ( Big 6’3’ Chicken ) but I felt it was one of my most amazing things I have done. I would without a doubt do this again and only with this company because I felt they were great !!!!! Thank you all for the amazing experience something I will never forget !!

Wendy & Kenny (aka Big Chicken LoL )

2  Thank Wendy P
"crew"
"vegas"
"pilot"

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t think of a better way to start my day...this trip was amazing. The
crew was friendly, helpful and able to answer all our balloon questions as well as share some information about “things to do” in Vegas. The landing was soft and in a residential cul du sac so our pilots expertise was obvious. I would highly recommend this company if you are interested in ballooning in Vegas.

2  Thank Faith20152015
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I booked a Hot Air Balloon ride for our recent trip to Vegas and we were glad we did. I am an adventurous person and this was on my wife's bucket list so the stars aligned and we were finally able to book a hot air balloon ride. The booking process was easy and we used a Groupon which gave us a great deal on the ride. One of the owners (I believe its just a husband and wife but there could be another partner) Andrea was in contact with us and gave us all the information we needed. She was extremely nice and we met her at the pick up location. We handled all the necessary paperwork and she told us about everything the crew was doing to prepare the balloons for the days ride. The ground crew was phenomenal and they even offered to let us help with the preparations to get the balloons up quicker. You could tell that safety was their number one priority as the ground crew was extremely on point with setting up the balloons and baskets and making sure that everything was triple checked and ready to go. We had Andrea's husband Bruce as our pilot (the co-owner) and he was extremely knowledgeable about ballooning and the area in general. He shared a ton of information with us about what we saw and how the balloon operated. He was an absolute pleasure to have guiding us for the day and I felt like he was a good friend by the time the tour was over. After we landed, we assisted the ground crew with packing up the balloon, even though we didn't have to, and again you could see that safety was their number one priority. We finished out the day with mimosas and a wonderful toast by Bruce, which you will have to take a tour if you want to know the words. All in all a wonderful experience, my wife crossed something off of her bucket list and we feel like we made new friends during the day. I would highly recommend this operation and we will probably book another tour with them on our next trip to Vegas because we had such a great experience!

1  Thank Jon_Huneycutt
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The entire staff was awesome and the balloon ride was amazing/beautiful! I would definitely recommend this if you are in the area!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We book our tour through Andrea the wife of our pilot. She was so pleasant and informative taking the time to answer all our questions over the telephone. We were to fly on Sunday but the flight had to be cancelled due to winds. Andrea worked with us and Tuesday morning we took off on the most incredible experience! Our pilot Andrea's husband was so easy to talk with. While sitting up the ballon the staff let anyone who wanted to help take part. This was just as much fun as the ballon ride. Once we took off words couldn't begin to describe what it was like. The entire staff was so nice it just made the trip that much better. As a retired police officer I noticed a few things about the staff and owners that made me feel they were top a rated company. Safety was so important they went over every detail with us. They inspected every part of the ballon. When they were ready for flight they made sure everyone was safe. We took my 73 year old mother with us who had some medical issues and needed help getting in the ballon. The staff treated her with care as if she were family. You can't go wrong booking with Vegas Hot Air Sin City Balloon Rides. One last thing I would suggest buy a good selfie stick that can be attached to your hand so you don't drop your cell phone.

1  Thank daveflorida97