1,289 results
All reviews adult tower promenade tower ramada express poolside cafe jacuzzi suite colorado river outlet mall players card other hotels bed was very comfortable hotel casino family tower slot machines carnegie steakhouse gambling bingo
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Love staying here. Great amenities, pool is fantastic, rooms are very nice and very clean, buffet is good. The check in process is sometimes a little lengthy. Booking online is cheaper than booking at the hotel itself, which sometimes I do not understand.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We requested the Adult Tower & that's where they put us. It's closer to the Casino, it has a refrigerator in each room, walk-in shower (no tub, which is fine with us), clean rooms, free wifi & good TV channels! The Valet service is excellent, too. We feel that's the best place to stay in Laughlin.

Room tip: If you're an adult couple, request the Adult Tower--quieter & closer to the Casino floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Ate at the buffet it was horrible. We filled our first plate each and my husband who ive told should have been named Mikey after the old commercial that says Mikey will eat anything. Took a few bites and said his mashed potatoes didnt taste right and they looked orange that the refried beans had awful taste his fried fish was hard and looked store bought. So he went for another plate and tried other items and again evetything tasted terrible. I tried the roast beef and it was freshly set on carving station but it was totally over cooked and did not have a good taste cream of broccoli soup was good but it was only luke warm and the coffee was old and the milk was warm and tasted watered down. For 13.99 pp it was a waste of money and our worst meal weve had as long as I can remember. We left hungry.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ValenciaDouglas
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Good travel bargain, but this is bargain travel so come with low expectations. At first it was a big disappointment and we contemplated leaving our prepaid reservation but we decided to give it a go and had a pretty good time, mostly outside the hotel.

This property in regards to rooms is about as basic as the come. Standard definition TV, first hotel room in many years that had a beer bottle opener in the bathroon LOL

Room tip: Depends on how busy they are, ask for river view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RandBSpokane
Reviewed 14 October 2018

The room is clean and the help are always friendly...The food is great. I love the buffet as I'm on a diet and I can always find good food and stay on my diet...I'd like a work out gym but other than that I'd have to give it an A...

Room tip: I love the top floors...quiet and good views..
  • Trip type: Travelled with family