“Good service,good breakfast special!”
Review of Feathers Cafe

Feathers Cafe
Ranked #61 of 96 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: American, Native American
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We like to go there for the breakfast special. Ham,eggs,hash browns and toast for a very good price. People are always friendly.
They are pretty busy on the weekends(people staying at the casino)but the food is good.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We ate at Feathers on a Thursday late afternoon and it was almost empty. I ordered the hot roast beef sandwich and it came with mashed potatoes and squash/zucchini mixed vegetables. The portions were good sized, but the black imitation gravy was gross and they plowed it heavy over the sandwich and potatoes.. My husband had the fish, fries and coleslaw. There was a nice size piece of fish and a whole platter full of fries. Our server was a young man and he did not check back so that my husband could ask for tartar sauce and he did not refill our drinks. I did ask for additional iced tea, but he never brought it. I did not feel the meal was worth the price,

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Stopped in for dinner. One of us had the "pot roast" and the other fried chicken dinner. The chicken turned out to be crispy and tasty. The vegetable was tasteless...zero flavor. It was a mixture of yellow squash and zucchini. Anyone who's ever cooked (including home cooks) knows that neither of those has any flavor and more is needed than simply cooking until pale and limp.

The pot roast. Oh boy. The portion was small. It was a slightly thicker slice of pressed sandwich roast beef like material with an abnormally fake dark brown gravy of sorts on top. Again, the dreaded veggie was the same squash/zucchini mess along with a tiny scoop of mashed potatoes and more of the dark brown imitation gravy.

Iced tea is 2.69 per glass here and we were never offered a refill. In fact, we never saw the waitress again until she flew through tossing the bill on the table.

I see no reason to return. I can't say I saw anything promising here. Items people ordered sitting near us didn't really look much better.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Food is really tasty I have eaten several times had chicken wrap, was so good, the corn chowder soup was the best I ever had, Love there rotisserie chicken,
Sweet potato fries are great, the only thing I have not liked was the mariner sauce, I had chicken Parmesan the chicken was tasty but I did not like the sauce.
The Cobb salad could have used more bacon, and Avocado, but still good, service was good are wsitress was sweet., even the vegetables where good. Sometimes when I see people complain I wonder if they actually where at the same place . Give it a try, I am sure you will be satisfied .

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Very good service. My Chile Cheese Omelet was very good (and large) but the Open Face Turkey Sandwich my wife ordered was tiny. One slice of bread with about 3 slices of turkey. Get it together! I have added photos.

After posting my photos, I looked at that Open Face Turkey Sandwich and I just changed my review from 3* to 2*- what a joke. I rarely give a 2*, but this takes the cake. That sandwich must of cost $1 to make. Take a look at my photos.

Date of visit: May 2016