“First time visit ”

Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Laughlin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was good. We went for breakfast and it was delicious and food was hot. Wait staff was polite, knew menu, and they smiled and could hold a conversation. I had chicken fried steak with hash browns and eggs. Portions are large and food it hot. Hot food is important to me! Son had pork with cheese grits and eggs and his wife had crab eggs Benedict and all food was good. Décor was sleek and clean looking. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

our favorite place to eat in Laughlin. The food is always excellent and service is very good. Portions are large and the prices reasonable. Love the chicken and wafle

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Loved the look and unique menu options! Our waitress was so friendly and gave us some tips about other places to visit in town. I had the chicken and waffles (it's half a chicken fried very crunchy so go hungry or share). Wish we had gone back another time to try some appetizers, but our brunch experience was excellent.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Was staying in Lake Havasu for the weekend and decided to drive to Laughlin on a whim for lunch. This place is in the Pioneer Casino but don’t let that stop you from checking it out. My expectations were low bc most casino food in Laughlin is just okay. But this place delivered!

The setting is very nice and we were seated right now. They had a Sunday brunch buffet going on which at first confused me because they ate a sit down restaurant. The server explained to us that it’s only on Sunday that they do a buffet and that they always offer table service.

I ordered the 5 cheese smoky Mac and cheese. I consider myself a Mac and cheese food snob and let me tell you it was amazing!!! Thick and cheesy and not dried out like you might find in some other places. Plenty of cheese to go around and even some left over. I was dipping my hubby fries in it. Hubby offered a prime rib sandwich and he also really enjoyed it.

If I ever back in Laughlin we will have to remember this place. The service and food were both excellent

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here on two consecutive mornings. The first morning we asked about the military discount and was told that it was discontinued. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The second morning we had the build your own breakfast and split it between the two of us. There was still plenty of food and not all of it was eaten. The service has always been good and we prefer this breakfast spot to the others in the vicinity.