Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Harold T
Cincinnati, Ohio

Nice time

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jul 2021
Although I didn't stay at the venetian resort , I spent a lot of time there . Gambling, and dining. There food was good. And the gambling grand. The complimentary drinks were good and plentiful. They have a Asian restaurant that is open late night . That is awesome! Food is very good and it's not Vegas over priced! Service good , and has a lobby bar right next door that was fun has well. There sports book is good too. And of course there are beautiful people everywhere. I will stay there next time I visit Vegas. Check out the venetian !👍
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 13 Jul 2021
Dear Harold T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so glad to learn of your memorable experience. We pride ourselves on the exceptional service and amenities we deliver to our guests and it sounds like we succeeded!

Thank you again for your glowing comments. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

$146
3.1 km from The Venetian Resort
View more hotels in Las Vegas
34,784 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops grand lux sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite rooms are huge sitting area food court other hotels mini bar resort fee strip view trip to vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Venetian. Our room was clean and staff was very friendly. I felt extremely safe with their security measures they took. The only thing we did not like was the mini fridge, you couldn’t bring any left overs back or refrigerate snacks because they have the mini fridge full of their over priced bar drinks.. we ended up filling our sink with ice and chilling food and drinks that way. There was no coffee maker either, so if you want coffee you will have to buy one for $8 downstairs. Everything was EXTREMELY overpriced. I understand it’s Vegas, but $8 for a bottle of water?! If you stay here I recommend going to the Walgreens across the way and getting some water and necessities.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank doggmomm95
Venetian Guest Relations, Owner at The Venetian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear U4923URheatherr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your kind words; we take great pride in the service we deliver to our guests. I am disappointed to learn of your unpleasant experience with the suite amenities. Please rest assured I will be sharing your concerns with the appropriate leadership teams, so that we may revisit the standards in place to ensure that we are making the necessary improvements.

I am glad that overall, you had a wonderful stay with us. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2021

Banned my gf on the first night for a verbal argument she got in with me, making me get another hotel room somewhere else, but I was charged for the full week anyways because “I could still stay” so $700 a night for nothing

Reviewed 8 July 2021

First Time in Vegas and was completely impressed with this resort. Would recommend. From the casino to the shopping, restaurants entertainment, and night life.
The suites were spacious and well laid out.

1  Thank Jpic71
Reviewed 8 July 2021

Hotel is nice, rooms are clean and decent size. However, if you are looking to use the valet services you will be disappointed they only accommodate valet at check-in time afterwards they send you to their parking structure.

1  Thank greenjust4u
Reviewed 7 July 2021

I called your hotel in advance when the airline notified me of my flight being delayed by several hours. This caused me to miss my connecting flight. I then arrived the next day after I checked in I went to get an extra key and informed the attendant. He stated he could not refund me for the day I missed albeit it was a weather issues which cause my flight delay. He offered to refund the resort fee. That was not good enough. Just as the pandemic hit your industry it hit me financially as a small business owner. So when I decided to come to your hotel I am spending my hard earned money and due to no fault of my own could not receive the over $300 refund. I spent over $1600 to stay in your hotel!

I also had to pay for a hotel in the connecting city because there were no more connecting flights to Vegas that night. I find it ridiculous that the manager could not even offer me 1/2 of my money back. I will never stay at the Venetian again as you do not appreciate your guests.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank J6164VRjoy

Dear J6164VRjoy,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian Resort as destination for your recent Las Vegas holiday. I am saddened to learn of your disappointment with your recent stay and for not exceeding your expectations.

I am happy to learn that a member of our Guest Relations team has been in contact with you. Please rest assured that we have forwarded the details of your stay with us along to the department managers so that they may have an opportunity to review these items and address them internally.

We hope to have an opportunity to host you again in the future, so that we may properly exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards,