Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jill M
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Vegas is for ADULTS

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Jul 2021via mobile
I wish Vegas hotels would do no kids... I mean, really? Treasure Island (T.I.) Great Location, Very nice theme; decorations, Very large property. The pool, I was SHOCKED!!! It is SO SMALL, SO SMALL. It's literally standing room only. I still can't believe a property of that size, has such a tiny pool, unreal! Check in was smooth and quick. Also, at with my reservation, it came with a $50 food credit at any of the restaurants in the hotel. Catch is, They put a $500 hold on ur credit card in order to use it. However, when we were walking by one day. No joke, there were EASILY 50 people in line to check in and only 2 people working the desk. It was blazing hot while we were there, obviously in July. The room a/c was pretty non existent. We had a basic strip view room. It was pretty nice, beds were pretty comfortable, pillows were horrible. In room safe, iron/ ironing board, hair dryer, and mini fridge. Elevators were quick! Housekeeping did not clean our room for 3 days out of our 5 night stay. Any staff we interacted with from outdoor staff getting us a taxi, holding our bags for the airport, front desk, or anyone in passing was always very friendly.
I wish people would leave their small kids at home. Vegas is for adults.
I would stay here again.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    $172
3.6 km from Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
View more hotels in Las Vegas
18,296 results
All reviews pirate show senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view other hotels tower suite trip to vegas early check long line room key the room was nice kahunaville casino mystere mirage sirens
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Treasure Island is an ok place to stay if you want a great location on the strip that has a lot around it to see and do. It’s definitely showing its age though, and needs an update. The rooms are clean and comfortable enough, but the public areas are dirty and gross and no one cleans them. There was an obscene message written across the top of the elevator for days, written in greasy fingerprints, that was never cleaned off. Not that comforting during a pandemic.

The casino floor is small and doesn’t seem to have the number of games you’d expect on the strip. The restaurants are mediocre at best and are way overpriced for the quality of food you get.

All in all, an ok cheap place to stay on the strip. Get a cheap room at TI, and then walk across the street and spend your money at the Venetian for the best restaurants and gambling.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimkirk98
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I am not a skeptical writer, but on this trip we had a bad experience at Treasure Island Casino in Las Vegas. I have never stayed at this casino previous and we try to go to Las Vegas for show/concerts every couple years. First, I stood in line for 55 minutes to check in as they were short staffed, then we go to the room assigned to find that it had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and waited on hold for 15 minutes, because I was not going to stand in the same long line again. Front desk stated that they would upgrade us and send someone to the current room with new keys. This took another 20 minutes. The upgrade, I assume must have been form the 16th floor to the 29th. The room ess exactly the same, however this time the air conditioning unit hummed very loud. Luckily, my traveling partner has a c-pap, so the a/c noise blended with the machine noise. The carpet in the rooms are very old and need a good cleaning.
The restaurant “Coffee Pot” was delicious. I would go to this restaurant even if I stayed in a different casino. This is the only reason that I could give this a 1 star.

4  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Great first time being in Vegas I will recommend 100% staying at treasure island great service and easy access from freeway great overall in every aspect. Great restaurants and clubs to go to and affordable. Definitely will go back in a heartbeat.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Just staying for a few hours during a layover flight. Check in was at 3pm. We arrived at 2:17pm and was checked in by 3:15pm. There were only 3 staff checking guests in. By the time we were done, the line was looking to be 3-4 hours long, so probably best to always arrive an hour before check in time to avoid the line. Put everything in our room and headed downstairs for a bite at the Coffee Shop. There was a 25 min wait, but they got us in within 15 minutes and in the meantime, we hit up the Players Club to get our cards. By the time we were done there, our table was ready. The Coffee Shop workers were all very polite and fast! Taco salad is huge and very yummy! Haven’t played slots yet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank LaShona T
Reviewed 24 July 2021

Treasure Island is amazing! The Customer Service is second to none! They tend to every need, the staff are so attentive and so eager to help! Love the rooms, so comfy and very clean the housekeeping staff is exceptional! Love staying here and I won’t stay anywhere else!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel