ARIA Resort & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$247
Bellagio.com
US$186
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
Mirage.com
US$107
US$204
US$198
  • Pool
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$198
VEGAS.com
25,788 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel by far has one of the best customer service I ever encountered. My husband is a gambler and the last three times our experience at the Bellagio was a disaster so this time around I’m like let’s try the aria . As soon as he contacted the casino they assigned him jay as his host and let me tell you he was the best .he was very professional and super nice to us and gave us excellent customer service. Jay is one of the best host I e ever had . If you are looking for an amazing host jay is the guy. The hotels decor is very modern and beautiful and I love their indoor shops . The suite that they gave us was amazing . I’m impress with this hotel and their Accommodations for vip guest . I loved how they had a separate entrance for the sky suites and a small food bar with appetizers, sodas, water and wine . I would for sure stay here again ....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Yami P
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Yami,

I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband had a memorable time at ARIA Sky Suites. Thank you for highlighting how our modern decor, collection of premier shops, and your lavish suite contributed to lasting memories. Moreover, I am pleased that Jay from our Casino Marketing team was able to look over your stay details and provide that personalized service that we strive to provide. I will absolutely share your kind sentiments regarding his service with his management team so he can receive the recognition he deserves. It is gratifying to know this stay will not be your last, and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to ARIA Sky Suites again soon.

Warm regards,

Melissa Bailey
Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thought the in room items for purchase were greatly over priced. $18.75 for a bottle of water seemed extreme. There was also no refrigerator in our room - we could have requested one from the front desk for yet an additional charge. Rooms were nice, everything was automated. Great bed & pillows.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your genuine feedback on TripAdvisor. While I am pleased to know that you were thoroughly impressed with our innovative in-room technology and plush bedding, it is regrettable for your disappointments with the pricing of certain offerings at ARIA. We work hard to provide a resort experience like none other, and will certainly consider your feedback for future enhancements to our resort. Thank you again, and I hope to see you the next time you are on the Strip.

Warm regards,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Aria is an excellent choice right in the middle of the action! Highly recommend the corner suites! The floor to ceiling windows are amazing at night! The touch pad system to control lights, tv, drapes, food orders and anything else you need was so convenient! The staff are friendly, helpful and not at all pretentious even though it's a higher end property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Director of Tower Suites at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Deanna,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at ARIA Tower Suites. I am thrilled that our Five Diamond service helped create such a memorable experience for you. It is also delightful to learn that your well-appointed Corner Suite, breathtaking views, and innovative in-suite technology were standout features to your stay. We work hard to provide an elevated experience for our guests, and am pleased we succeeded in that. I truly appreciate your feedback, and our entire team at Tower Suites looks forward to your next stay with us.

With pleasure,

Jennifer Hendowski
Director of Tower Suites

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the Aria end of April 2018 - 5 days/4 night - the hotel is beautiful, modern, clean and relaxing. The atmosphere is very lively and the rooms are very nice with modern amenities. The pool was average - drinks are very pricey. ! service was good. The location was walking to distance to a lot of fantastic restaurants and stores. I would Stay at Aria Resort & Casino again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Signorina
ARIA R, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a delight being able to host your recent visit to Las Vegas. Thank you for highlighting some of the aspects that contributed to your memorable stay, such as our modern decor, vibrant atmosphere, and exclusive amenities. It is pleasing to hear that these will be just a few reasons you return to ARIA. I also appreciate your feedback surrounding your pool experience, and will be sure to share that with their team. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA when a future opportunity arises.

With eagerness,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great stay at this resort for a week. The rooms were very comfortable, the property well kept, and the service was excellent. The only downside is that this resort does not offer a mixture of dining options from expensive to affordable. Most all dining options are very expensive. If you have a family and are looking for modestly priced meals, you would have to look elsewhere. However, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RickM-JoeB
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rick,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. It is humbling to hear that you enjoyed so many facets of your stay, including our elegant guestroom accommodations, modern decor, and award-winning service standards. However, I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with our selection of dining options. We strive to provide an array of casual dining for our guests to enjoy, which include ARIA Cafe, Five50 Pizza Bar, Burger Lounge, ARIA Patisserie, and The Buffet. We also have a wide range of fine dining restaurants so our guests can satisfy whatever their appetite may be without having to leave the resort. Please know that your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA again soon.

Graciously,