Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nashtravel344

Vacation

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 May 2021via mobile
Had a great time at the Orleans. The staff was so nice the restaurant staff and servers were so friendly and professional. My room was so clean. The casino had a great mix of machines. I switched over from Paris Hotel what a difference much better. The drink service was much better. I will be back next year.
Responded 3 May 2021
Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a rating. Your input is very valuable to us, and we're glad to see that you had a great experience during your recent visit.
$402
  • travelup.com
6.4 km from The Orleans Hotel & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
6,853 results
All reviews bowling alley prime rib loft off the strip free shuttle movie theater tgi fridays big al's oyster bar food court gold coast video poker poker room rooms are large coffee table shuttle service rental car table games business center
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

This is the 4th time in the last year we have stayed here. Last visit was disappointing. Why do we pay resort fees? The hot tub was closed & the pool was not heated. It was rather chilly. I bet over $100 at the sports book on the horses & couldn't get a drink voucher for a water. The restaurant selection was minimal & what was there was only open for certain hours.

I think my money will be better spent staying somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank newman832019
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating. We work very hard to make every experience memorable and exceptional, and we're disappointed to see we didn't achieve that during your visit. Please contact us directly through our official property website so we can help. https://www.orleanscasino.com/contact-us

Reviewed 10 April 2021

Part of our family’s 4 day Vegas trip was spent at the Orleans. While we were booking the hotel I was so excited because it looked so bright and beautiful in all the pictures.

We arrived to our two rooms. In one room the soap had been used and was slimy, the wrapper was still in the garbage.... the second room I couldn’t even go into because of the smell of super raunchy cigar smoke, it was horrendous! My kids had to sleep in our room, all 7 of us....we couldn’t bathe our 18 month because the bath was filthy. It was so dark and muggy in the rooms.
We brought this up to the hotels front desk and house keeping. They came up to inspect the rooms and asked me what I wanted them to do.
I’m not a “give me free crap” kinda guy but honestly, I just wanted my money back and wanted to go home. They gave me some extra soap bars...

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank O1575YYjoshc
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

We're disappointed to see your experience wasn't perfect and would like to learn more so we can help. Please contact us directly through our official property website. https://www.orleanscasino.com/contact-us

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I stay at the Orleans 2 or 3 times a year. One of the highlights of my Vegas trips is buying keno tickets and lounging in my room in the morning with a good coffee, in my pjs, and having a few smokes and watching my keno #s. I was recently informed they will no longer have smoking rooms. What a big disappointment. I will no longer be staying here, which makes me so sad! I have limited options for smoking and keno now. I think you should reconsider this Orleans!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjacks70
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I've stayed at the Orleans before, but never again. I don't necessarily blame the staff because I don't know what stress they've been under, but nearly everyone I came in contact with was cranky. I tried to open a safety deposit box - which I eventually did - but only after dealing with an unpleasant staff member who then immediately referred me to the supervisor. I assure you, I am not a "let me speak to the supervisor type." But after some more unpleasantness, it got worked out. Both steakhouses were closed as was the buffet, the cafe was only open through lunch, and when I tried to eat at their sports bar, I was rudely told it would be a 15-20 minute wait. The first night I ended up eating at subway, and the second I went across the street to the Irish pub. My room was in decent shape, but it was obvious the furniture had taken quite a beating. Plus, the overall atmosphere seemed to be dark, which doesn't even mention how smoky the casino was.

I remember my past visit to the Orleans fondly, but not this time. Maybe as things begin to open up a bit there will be improvement, but after two nights I took an early check out and moved to another property. I'm glad I did.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank MUTger97

Guest satisfaction is a top priority and we are disappointed to know that we did not achieve this during your recent visit. Please get in touch with us directly through our official property website so we can learn more about your experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We had four great days at The Orleans. Our room was spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly an healthful. The food we great at the two restaurants we ate at. We even had some luck in the casino!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ADW2
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope to welcome you back again soon for another amazing experience.