Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jjacks70
chicago suburb

No smoking, no thank you!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Apr 2021
I stay at the Orleans 2 or 3 times a year. One of the highlights of my Vegas trips is buying keno tickets and lounging in my room in the morning with a good coffee, in my pjs, and having a few smokes and watching my keno #s. I was recently informed they will no longer have smoking rooms. What a big disappointment. I will no longer be staying here, which makes me so sad! I have limited options for smoking and keno now. I think you should reconsider this Orleans!!
Date of stay: April 2021
Responded 9 Apr 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating. We work very hard to make every experience memorable and exceptional, and we're disappointed to see we didn't achieve that during your visit. Please contact us directly through our official property website so we can help.
$471
  • Prestigia.com
2.4 km from The Orleans Hotel & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
6,858 results
All reviews bowling alley prime rib loft off the strip free shuttle movie theater tgi fridays big al's oyster bar food court gold coast video poker poker room rooms are large coffee table shuttle service rental car table games business center
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I've stayed at the Orleans before, but never again. I don't necessarily blame the staff because I don't know what stress they've been under, but nearly everyone I came in contact with was cranky. I tried to open a safety deposit box - which I eventually did - but only after dealing with an unpleasant staff member who then immediately referred me to the supervisor. I assure you, I am not a "let me speak to the supervisor type." But after some more unpleasantness, it got worked out. Both steakhouses were closed as was the buffet, the cafe was only open through lunch, and when I tried to eat at their sports bar, I was rudely told it would be a 15-20 minute wait. The first night I ended up eating at subway, and the second I went across the street to the Irish pub. My room was in decent shape, but it was obvious the furniture had taken quite a beating. Plus, the overall atmosphere seemed to be dark, which doesn't even mention how smoky the casino was.

I remember my past visit to the Orleans fondly, but not this time. Maybe as things begin to open up a bit there will be improvement, but after two nights I took an early check out and moved to another property. I'm glad I did.

2  Thank MUTger97
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Guest satisfaction is a top priority and we are disappointed to know that we did not achieve this during your recent visit. Please get in touch with us directly through our official property website so we can learn more about your experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We had four great days at The Orleans. Our room was spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly an healthful. The food we great at the two restaurants we ate at. We even had some luck in the casino!

2  Thank ADW2
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope to welcome you back again soon for another amazing experience.

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Was booking rooms today for the Orleans's where I love to stay and was informed there was no smoking rooms in the hotel any more. What a shame one of the few places on earth where you are free and someone is stepping on your freedoms. Looks like caesar's will let you smoke in there hotel room. May have to find a new spot.

1  Thank kevinmC1277WF
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Thank you for the rating, Kevin. It's always our goal to provide five-star experiences in every interaction during our guests' visits. If you have feedback on how we can improve, please reach out to us directly through our property website. https://www.orleanscasino.com/contact-us

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Not one employee was able to successfully assist me in printing a players card. Three employees attempted to help including one suit. Couldn’t do it! I left and will not return. Crazy that this was difficult. I was there almost an hour before I gave up.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ixoye80550
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

We're disappointed to see your experience wasn't perfect and would like to learn more so we can help. Please contact us directly through our official property website. https://www.orleanscasino.com/contact-us

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

My husband discovered this casino when he joined a poker tournament. It was very quiet compared to the ones on the strip, which I enjoyed. They had low dollar tables so I didn’t lose all my money at once.
There were plenty of food options and we weren’t turned away for not having reservations (I know I am not the only one who can’t wait for this Covid mess to be over).
Next time, we may check out the hotel. We will definitely be back here to gamble.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lynnallen75
Chris J, General Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021