Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
QuitItJustin

Phoning it in.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Aug 2021
Toilet seat was loose. Blood spot in the bathroom. Safe door was so warped it cut my foot. Ceiling had dry wall damage. Bathroom door was barn door style with no lock, so little privacy. Bathroom faucet fixtures loose. Floor smelled like weed (you choose if that’s good or bad). Drinks at casino weak.

Great location. Linq great addition to Vegas. If you don’t care about the quality of your room, a perfect spot on the strip to see the sights! Secret resort fees pretty cheap compared to the rest.
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • travelup.com
1.6 km from Flamingo Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
47,970 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville habitat casino vegas las gambling dealers slots monorail action
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

It’s that horrible 80 year old hooker that was an spectacular debutant at her prime, you can’t even guess the rests of that colossal wreck.
They don’t serve the rooms daily anymore.
The upgraded rooms looks like highway motel nests.
The King size beds are Queen size.
They steal 2 hours out of your reservation and have the nerve to charge a resort fee.
And the ‘ambassadors’ reserves the right to yell at guests… Get the idea yet?!
Any Hotel on the strip should be far better, but for what they offer, even an Air B&B offers a better service.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuisM_MB9
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Front desk employees are horrible specially Rudy customer service representative she just keep talking and not listening anything we try explain her. Horrible front desk employees they need proper training how to do customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Sameer98125
Reviewed 21 August 2021

This was my 3rd time staying at the Flamingo. We stayed in mid August.
I knew that this hotel was run down, but I wanted to see the remodelled rooms as we haven't stayed at the Flamingo since 2016.

I had a fully comped Flamingo Executive room booked. Check in was easy being CR Diamond status. There was a separate line for Diamond and Seven Stars. I got a room on the top floor facing the pool and high roller.

The room itself is nice, I have no complaints. The remodel was well done. The cleaning of the rooms left a lot to be desired. It clearly had not been cleaned thoroughly. There was hair all over the bathroom floor and just overall, needed a better vacuum and wipe down. I am not talking one hair (that I could have picked up myself) but it appeared that maybe someone had shaved their head and missed the trash can lol There was also a lot of splatters all over the wall underneath the toilet paper roll.

I had asked for the floors to be cleaned again and finally had to call housekeeping as the maids working on our floor told me that we didn't have a housekeeper for our room. This first call to housekeeping was apologetic and they sent someone up. Then on subsequent days when our room wasn't cleaned it got more frustrating and no one really wanted to help. Finally, the front desk apologized for the issue and provided some resort credit for our hassles, citing this was an ongoing issue that they were aware of. It didn't seem there was a lack of staff, as most days there was 4-5 maids working in our hallway.

The hotel itself is run down. As I said, I knew this, but I don't remember it being so bad. It was also really dirty. Lots of resorts (even other CET resorts) seemed to be making an effort to keep up on cleaning during Covid, but even basic cleaning here seemed to lack.

The crowd seemed to change over the weekend and it was just a cloudy haze of marijuana. One evening we actually questioned if our floor had a fire because the smoke was that thick in the hallways. There were people passed out in the hallways. We stay up late so don't tend to worry about the parties, but for those who like to get to bed early, we found there was good sound proofing.

I am pretty laid back and have stayed at a wide range of hotels in Vegas. This was all just a bit shocking for us. We will never stay at the Flamingo again, unless we are desperate. We will stick to the other CET properties who just seem to get a bit more love and attention.

That said, other than housekeeping, all the people we encountered were very helpful and friendly. Fairly good drink service on the floor, friendly dealers and check in staff.

Their food court and the wine/snacks store were open well past 2:00am, so this is good if you need some late night snacks. I found this to be one thing that was hard to find as not a lot was open past midnight anymore.

We did not check out the pool on this trip.

As I said, I was a bit shocked at how much this resort had gone down hill since our last stay. I might have been more hyper critical having moved here after staying at the Mirage, but there are basic things you expect at any hotel and a clean hotel room is one.

2  Thank LASaddict
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I don't gamble or drink or smoke so Las Vegas is not a place that I would visit often. I stayed at this hotel back in the mid 1990's & enjoyed my stay & loved the pool area & the wild flamingo's & penguins in the gardens. Fast forward ( not really) & I wanted to see a show (Rue Paul's Drag Race) that is in the hotel so I figured why not stay here again. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. I realize now that there are so many other nicer hotels to pick. Check in was with a remote stand, no real person around to ask anything. I arrived at 2pm (check in is at 4pm) & as I was tired after a long day of travel picked early check in....for a fee of $22.68. My king size "Flamingo" room was really big, clean & it did the job. Now this hotel is huge, they must have added 1,000 rooms since my last visit & to get anywhere you have to go through the casino which is filled with cigarette smoke...which also can be smelled in my NON SMOKING ROOM, it seems you just can't get away from the smoke. The pool area is the same which means crowded...& I mean PACKED. I was really uncomfortable with all those people packed in the pool drinking & talking & shouting at each other. The flamingo's are still there but the penguins are gone. I attended the show & it was great & next morning checked out, again with just a remote stand & not a single person around. To my shock there was a "RESORT FEE" of $41.95 per day charged to me. I had to hunt down a person to explain what this fee was for & was told it was for pool access & internet & local calls. DUH ????? I now have to pay to use the pool ? I already have internet access on my phone & who uses a hotel phone these days ?????.......So I was charged $41.95 for something that should be free. Before booking a hotel make sure you read the fine print on hidden charges....what a rip off & to make me grumpy at the start of the day there was no coffee maker in the room.

4  Thank ras4436
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

the first experience i had there was the horribly rude employees at the front desk who were ZERO help, and an incredibly lazy male employee who told his co-worker right before she helped us to “take her lunch 10 minutes early- he always does.” thankfully she helped us before leaving.
bc we couldn’t check in when we first got there though our luggage had to be put in holding unless we wanted to walk around with it.. the bell hop who ending up bringing the luggage to our room was also extremely rude.. he slammed the door in our faces while saying “i have change” bc my fiancé didn’t have a tip waiting on him (my fiancé was actually getting his wallet to tip him when he slammed the door, but he didn’t receive one after all of that).
then the first thing i noticed in our bathroom was someone else’s hair on our shower bottom.
a lamp in our room flashed the whole time it was on, so unless you wanted to deal with something that annoying it was pointless to have it on.
but the biggest problem came when our second day there i woke up with flea bites all over my feet and ankles. it wasn’t until the next day fleas were visibly jumping on me & my fiancé. if we sat in our room for literally 30 seconds you were guaranteed to have one jump on you. i felt absolutely disgusting after knowing they had been biting me while i was asleep.
the nicest person we encountered there was tara, the manager, who refunded us all of our “fees” you have to pay during check in once i went down to the front desk showing her the pictures of fleas visibly on me & the bites they had left behind.
needless to say if we go back we will not be staying there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends