Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lorilscsw
Fresno, California

Get a room away from the street

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 May 2021via mobile
I just got back from Vegas for mother's day weekend work my daughter and mom and I had a room in rush tower. The first room I was in faced the Circa and the street and was so loud I was awake until 3 am even with ear plugs. I called the next morning and asked to be moved and they sent a very nice bell man up to help me. He was quick and very polite and helpful. They moved me into a new room away from the street and it was great! Very quiet and I slept great. I asked for an extra blanket and they actually brought me a quilt and not one of those crappy hotel velour blankets. The room was spacious and comfortable. I only have two complaints. First, I had trouble finding an outlet. Second, there was this banged up shelf unit right when you walk in the door that had some kind of glue or something on it. I attached a picture. Not sure why they didn't just take this out. It's the first thing you see when you walk in the room and it just doesn't make a good first impression. Other than that, was very happy with my stay.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tommy Harris, Owner at Golden Nugget Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 20 May 2021
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for sharing your kind words and experiences with us. We appreciate your feedback and understanding during these unprecedented times. Your feedback will be shared with the respective department in the efforts to correct any issues. We hope to see you back soon.
$453
    $146
2.7 km from Golden Nugget Hotel
View more hotels in Las Vegas
14,302 results
All reviews rush tower carson tower shark tank gold tower fremont street chart house claim jumper stay downtown fremont experience light show k cups pool area an upgrade adult pool bottled water strip hotels great pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed in room 2044 . We booked it for 3 days 2 nights. We stayed there before .we liked the location and the beds are comfy. This particular visit. Everything seemed fine . The first night we checked in have our keycard it worked fine . The next morning we leave together to pickup dinner
We come back the keycard wouldn't work here its 11pm I have to go back down to the lobby get another keycard to open the door. The next day we leave for the day went shopping .come back samething the keycard wouldn't open the door I. Went back down to get another keycard. I was very upset were like what the heck is going on . We decided let's go down to the pool I checked the keycard before we left for the pool it worked fine. Our keycard worked for the pool with no issues ... We were gone for a couple of hours ,made reservations with the Rosie's restaurant. When we returned to our room. Again the keycard wouldn't work I had to get another keycard to get in . We were glad to check out of that room . Not sure what was going on with that room.

2  Thank 525sunshined
Reviewed 3 May 2021

This was my first time staying at Golden Nugget. I stayed 2 nights comped. I really appreciated the comp offer, but it was in the Cardon Tower. I asked about upgrades and it was $20 per night for Gold Tower, and $40 per night for Rush Suite. I regret not upgrading. The walk to the casino was so long and the room was plain and blah. But, oh that bed, it was simply the best! And those pillows were amazing! Best I've had in Vegas, and I've stayed almost everywhere. Please let me know where I can buy a couple of those pillows, i need them! Their casino was awfully nice to us too. I just suggest not staying in the Carson Tower if you dont enjoy a loooong walk to your room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank jjacks70
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Absolutely disgusting. No valet parking. Rude parking ramp attendant who said there might be one parking spot left. One desk clerk at check in. Took over half hour. Masks required everywhere, even in pool. Security rude and will kick you right out on the street if you are not wearing a mask. No maid service Unless you request it bt noon the day before. So first 2 nights you are not getting maid service Elevators didn’t work last night or this morning and we had to use the service elevator. No microwaves no refrigerators, No coffee pot or free coffee. Will not spend ANY money here in their casino and will never stay here again or come to Las Vegas for that matter. it was absolutely disgusting. Overpriced with a resort fee tacked on also. Waiters and waitresses are furious at the way guests are being treated as are blackjack dealers. We have talked to many guests here in the last 24 hours and they are just as disgusted as we are and say they will never be back to this casino or Las Vegas

3  Thank MildredO
Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

Don’t stay here! Rooms are musty and full of old furniture. The hotel offers full sized beds, not queen as advertised. Self parking in a garage that is completely full is no fun. The hotel sold out their parking garage for an event, leaving no room to park for their guests.
Staff is rude. So sorry I booked this dump!

2  Thank K4026OEdebbiew
Tommy Harris, Owner at Golden Nugget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Dear Valued Customer,
We appreciate your feedback on your experience during your recent stay with us. We strive to provide a safe clean environment and exceptional customer service while remaining compliant and empathetic during these unprecedented times.
We apologize if we have fallen short of your expectations and hope that you will visit us soon to restore your faith in the Golden Nugget.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

While checking in I asked to be switched to the Rush Tower. Was given a great room in Rush Tower. Room was clean and probably the best bed I've slept in when staying at hotels. I have a really bad back, monthly chiro visits, and had no back issues at all. Loved the rain shower. Hotel was very clean, ice machines was working, pool was open and staff was friendly.
Will be back.