Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$268
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$206
US$186
Vdara.com
US$197
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
MGMGrand.com
US$197
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$57
11,628 results
All reviewsrush towercarson towershark tankgold towerfremont streetchart houseclaim jumperstay downtownred sushigold club roomfremont experiencedowntown vegaslight showk cupsold vegaspool areacoupon book
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Please be careful if you stay here. They have a practice of overbooking the hotel. I called three times to let them know we had a late arrival and asked to confirm we'd still have rooms. They told me that as long as we got in by 5:00 am our rooms would be available. Unfortunately our already late 11:00 pm arrival was delayed due to the airline and we didn't get in until 1:30 am. When we got to the front desk they told us there weren't any rooms available.

At this point there were probably 100 plus people just wandering around the lobby waiting for rooms. We didn't get a room until 6:30 in the morning and that was after quite a bit of complaining to different staff members. They even tried to charge us for our only night with them. This wasn't the first time this had happened to them and I doubt it will be happen the last.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
8  Thank texas07
Ghamby2016, Guest Relations Specialist at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Texas07,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am extremely surprised and disappointed in reading of the details surrounding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for these unfortunate events in which took away from your stay with us. Please note that our hotel would never intentionally oversell our rooms. Also, the fact that your room accommodations were not ready upon arrival (in the early AM hours) is atypical and definitely not something you should come to expect from our property.

Our guest's ultimate satisfaction is of our upmost priority and we regret that we left you with a poor impression. At this time, I would like to personally see what I can do to change that. I have sent you a direct message in hopes of further discussing your recent experience and what we can do to bring you back. You may also email me below. Again, Texas07, we sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies experienced and we look forward to regaining your confidence in Golden Nugget Las Vegas.

Dustin H.
Guestservices@goldennugget.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Las Vegas for my mother's wedding and although I had a great time, the Golden Nugget was not the best experience. When we arrived we were told to come back at 1pm, but by noon, they were already checking others in and the line was significant. Upon check-in, we found many strands of hair on the toilet and bathroom floor. They didn't offer to change the room, but they did refund the resort fees. The wait staff in the casino were not accommodating, and the over all service level was not what I expected.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank TheSinglenista

TheSinglenista,

I sincerely regret to hear of your disappointment regarding the level of in-room cleanliness and poor service received during your recent stay with us. On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for these unfortunate events and the fact they took away from your stay with us. Please be assured that your concerns will be discussed with the appropriate members of our management and staff to ensure that the issues you experienced are investigated and addressed. We would be honored to welcome you back as a hotel guest and look forward to regaining your confidence in our resort.

Dustin H.
Guestservices@goldennugget.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband, daughter and son-in-law were staying four nights at the Nugget. We were in the Carson Tower which is tired and nothing to write home about but I don't go to Las Vegas to stay in the room. The first morning I came down to get some coffee. (Motel 6 has coffee in the room you would think the Nugget would.) The line at Starbucks stretched down the hall so I went to the bar thinking I would get coffee there. I've been coming to Vegas since 1970 so i know you don't get free drinks unless you are playing. I put $20 in the video poker machine and started to play. I'd played a couple of hands when the bartender came by. I asked him for a cup of black coffee. His response was; 'I can't give you anything to drink unless you have played at least $5.00'. Excuse me, I put in $20, had already played 2 hands which was $2.50 and was asking for black coffee, not Johnny Walker Black or a glass of Opus One! What did he think I was going to do as soon as he brought the coffee, cash out, grab the coffee and run away? This was rude and insulting. When the rest of the party got there I did cash out and we went over to Four Queens. For the remainder of our trip we gambled at other casinos, didn't spend a dime at Nugget except for the rooms. I realize the days of free food, etc (unless you are a REALLY big spender) are long gone, but to loose potentially a few thousand of gambling revenue for a cup of coffee seems a little shortsighted.

Room Tip: Stay in Rush NOT Carson Tower.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gmac66
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the Golden Nugget in December, January & April. Stayed in the Rush Tower. Best rooms are 22nd floor & above. Hotel is nice, tables are reasonable, food is ok, adult pool is nice but small (have to pay for a lounge chair). The comps at this hotel compared to many others are very poor. Spend your $ elsewhere.

Room Tip: Great room service breakfast. Stay in Rush Tower, 22 & above.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
2  Thank Max B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Casino is the cleanest air of smoke in all Las Vegas. After walking in to other Casinos I noticed the difference. The beds in the rooms are comfortable but the pillows need work. You need extra to make up the difference. Love the shark pool. You must try the beignet in the morning only offered on the weekends in the to go coffee stand near the pool. The employees are very customer service friendly. The only exception was the Claim Jumper Restaurant located in the hotel. Had to wait minutes to even be greeted and it was empty at the time. I love this property and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family