Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
I’m super Judgy

Broken keys/great location/ bad management

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jun 2021
I was in building D, which if I had to measure it would be 3 blocks from the hotel front desk and my room key didn’t work 4 times so I had to walk back and forth 4 times I was not happy and when I wanted to make a formal complaint I was yelled at by a so called manager Veola saying you’ve been accommodated once and it doesn’t matter how many times we make the mistake you only get accommodations once for the same issue. I was locked outta my room at 3am and after getting out of the pool dripping wet and had to walk back to that front desk 4 times and decent apology without her nasty attitude would have worked just fine. I didn’t deserve her tone and I’ll return to the adventure dome but I’m done with the hotel really bad experience
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 16 Jun 2021
Hello Bessilita,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. I see that we received your email at Guest Relations, and we will be responding to you this week. Thank you for your feedback.
Exterior
    $376
1.8 km from Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
14,369 results
All reviews circus acts west tower the deuce roller coaster slot machines adventuredome gambling bellagio
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

We came for the pool experience.. advertised wave pool, lazy river .. but there is none of that!! Crowded.. got a cabana but no water included.. no misters., just awful
We were going to go to MGM but because of the advertisements of the lazy river, we came here!! Misrepresenting their products!!
Elevator is a nightmare!!

Room tip: If you want a pool, lazy river and slide experience., don’t come here
Trip type: Travelled with family
Emma Winstead, General Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that our Pool & Splash Zone did not meet your expectations. May I ask where you read this information? The only wave pools and lazy river areas would be at Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand. We apologize if this was not clearly communicated to you, and if there are other details you would like to share, please feel free to do so via guestrelations@circuscircus.com.

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Thankfully I did not stay in the hotel, but my kids were with me so we spent the morning in the midway and the afternoon at AdventureDome.

This is the nastiest place that I have ever taken my kids to. Dirty, gross! The clientele is exactly what you would expect in a filthy establishment. A great many are rude and totally ill mannered …. though this is not the only place where I’ll mannered people congregate in Las Vegas. I realize that this property fits a niche in Las Vegas, something for small children to do, but gosh this is a filthy place.

Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

If you’re a normal person who is respectful to people in large crowds, this place is not for you. You have to be able to freely loudly curse in front of women children and strangers. You need to have your ass hanging out of your pants with face and neck tattoos. Make sure you smoke in areas that you aren’t allowed to, drop all your food and trash on the ground when done, and cut in any lines you are in.

Now for the hotel. Our room wasn’t cleaned after we checked in - arrived to a totally destroyed room full of trash and laundry. It took two trips in to finally get a clean room at 7:45 at night. The key cards failed twice - huge pain to have to go all the way back through the casino areas to the front desk to repair. The food courts are gross and homeless people have psychotic breakdowns everywhere inside (security is nonexistent). Don’t bring your family or yourself here.

3  Thank Patrick K
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Paid $200 for one night, and didn’t stay a 2nd night. Have been to area several times, I understand it’s not the best’ hotel so didn’t expect a lot, traveled with family last minute holiday weekend, dirty used condoms on premises, located at the cross of bad’ part of Las Vegas. I am generally on vacation not to stay in hotel, so as long as it’s clean, iam satisfied. Will NOT return, kids, husband, all stated they couldn’t wait to go home for a shower, you feel gross just being in the place, it’s old, ran down, and that’s about it. You decide, but good luck if you stay.
Checkin 1-3 hour wait, check out fast, lady screams anyone leaving, give me your number and put card key in box, Best part of stay was Leaving.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank AmyB3975
Reviewed 24 May 2021

I was a child that used to always desire to go into Circus Circus, swooned by the lights and big clown -- this experience single handedly destroyed any positive outlook I had stored from childhood . If anything valuable came out of this experience, it was the reflection period I had that helped me realize what we once naively craved as a children is not always what we need or rather we have yet to realize we deserve so much more than this poor quality. To be fair, I had a sneaky suspicion that the trip would be a bust after reviewing some of the comments myself on this website but what I walked into was still beyond my wildest imagination. I had to stay a week due to a gap in timeshare stay so it was inevitable with no work around room, I'd like to consider myself pretty resilient having seen some of everything in my 24 years but this in terms of overall mental, physical, and psychological currency required takes the cake and breaks your pockets in the process -- no exaggeration.

Well first, I traveled alone with a few heavy bags and requested a luggage cart at a time where virtually no one was checking in. I was then made aware of the fact (debatable) they are out of service, I only learned of this after learning about where I will be staying which was off the main property and in an area that had very little security supervision and if they came it was a drive-by check in a golf cart. My undergrad once took some former apartments and turned them into dormitories for upperclassmen, I had better amenities there than what I had here and that was in Jackson, Mississippi. I checked in to be blinded sided also by a 200+ resort fee for a fitness gym that was closed entire time, pools that were empty entire time, and Starbucks that is not even open and riddled with the smell of newports and must the entire time. I knew something was about to go from horridly bad to worse, when upon check-in the front desk lady made sure to alerted me that their were no other rooms available, which to me passed off as a thinly veiled "brace yourself buddy", especially since I hadn't seen the room conditions yet -- and it made perfect sense why she prefaced with that.

I had to then lugged 2 suitcases and bags across the street to the Circus Circus Manor which if it wasn't so near the main building I would've thought it was an extension of Travelodge (another 2.5 star ally to Circus Circus). The place is only 3 floors some buildings elevators do not work so be prepare for impromptu leg day, other patrons in the building can sometimes be mixed bagged with attitude and intention -- so proceed with caution. The placed is filled with a thick smoke smell in the walls and rooms, TV is as old as me, room has views only hell can top, vending machines do not work, mold around my sink, I was uncomfortable walking on the floor or bathroom barefooted, bed "stains" that look like they were from previous stay, and the first night in I happen to be the unlucky patron that was a listening ear to a domestic dispute that indeed left me shaken up as I had never heard so clearly a desperate plea for help as very loud thumps against the wall and shrieks fly at 4 am, security did not come until about 5:30ish. Nothing tops this experience, I woke up as early as I could to check out and will not be returning back to Circus Circus for any occasion not even for a piss stop. For my spiritual inclined travelers or just people sensitive to energetic flow of a space, I pretty much felt the need to look over my shoulder whenever I traveled in and around this place, very anxious and unsettled energy my entire time. Had very little contact with room service, did not want anyone else in this room and was not interested in disappointing myself with the expectation that my complaint would prompt quality service from them all of a sudden. If it looks like this now, it probably looks like this all the time -- they're adjusted to providing bare minimum service. I'd advise you pick a happy place within your mind before you arrive just to handle the intensity of this disappointment. Not worth scarring the kids, stay else where and travel if they really want to come. Not a huge fan of run on sentence and loose sentence structure, but this experience warrants a "screw this" moment. I'm not even a reviewer typically as I do not like to stress myself further after a bad experience but I couldn't pass up a chance to chunk a well deserved tomato.

Room tip: Choose another hotel, even if you do not like the room they will not fix it.
Date of stay: May 2021