Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Amy R

Choose wisely- Not here

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 May 2021
Paid $200 for one night, and didn’t stay a 2nd night. Have been to area several times, I understand it’s not the best’ hotel so didn’t expect a lot, traveled with family last minute holiday weekend, dirty used condoms on premises, located at the cross of bad’ part of Las Vegas. I am generally on vacation not to stay in hotel, so as long as it’s clean, iam satisfied. Will NOT return, kids, husband, all stated they couldn’t wait to go home for a shower, you feel gross just being in the place, it’s old, ran down, and that’s about it. You decide, but good luck if you stay.
Checkin 1-3 hour wait, check out fast, lady screams anyone leaving, give me your number and put card key in box, Best part of stay was Leaving.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $403
1.8 km from Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
14,369 results
All reviews circus acts west tower the deuce roller coaster slot machines adventuredome gambling bellagio
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

I was a child that used to always desire to go into Circus Circus, swooned by the lights and big clown -- this experience single handedly destroyed any positive outlook I had stored from childhood . If anything valuable came out of this experience, it was the reflection period I had that helped me realize what we once naively craved as a children is not always what we need or rather we have yet to realize we deserve so much more than this poor quality. To be fair, I had a sneaky suspicion that the trip would be a bust after reviewing some of the comments myself on this website but what I walked into was still beyond my wildest imagination. I had to stay a week due to a gap in timeshare stay so it was inevitable with no work around room, I'd like to consider myself pretty resilient having seen some of everything in my 24 years but this in terms of overall mental, physical, and psychological currency required takes the cake and breaks your pockets in the process -- no exaggeration.

Well first, I traveled alone with a few heavy bags and requested a luggage cart at a time where virtually no one was checking in. I was then made aware of the fact (debatable) they are out of service, I only learned of this after learning about where I will be staying which was off the main property and in an area that had very little security supervision and if they came it was a drive-by check in a golf cart. My undergrad once took some former apartments and turned them into dormitories for upperclassmen, I had better amenities there than what I had here and that was in Jackson, Mississippi. I checked in to be blinded sided also by a 200+ resort fee for a fitness gym that was closed entire time, pools that were empty entire time, and Starbucks that is not even open and riddled with the smell of newports and must the entire time. I knew something was about to go from horridly bad to worse, when upon check-in the front desk lady made sure to alerted me that their were no other rooms available, which to me passed off as a thinly veiled "brace yourself buddy", especially since I hadn't seen the room conditions yet -- and it made perfect sense why she prefaced with that.

I had to then lugged 2 suitcases and bags across the street to the Circus Circus Manor which if it wasn't so near the main building I would've thought it was an extension of Travelodge (another 2.5 star ally to Circus Circus). The place is only 3 floors some buildings elevators do not work so be prepare for impromptu leg day, other patrons in the building can sometimes be mixed bagged with attitude and intention -- so proceed with caution. The placed is filled with a thick smoke smell in the walls and rooms, TV is as old as me, room has views only hell can top, vending machines do not work, mold around my sink, I was uncomfortable walking on the floor or bathroom barefooted, bed "stains" that look like they were from previous stay, and the first night in I happen to be the unlucky patron that was a listening ear to a domestic dispute that indeed left me shaken up as I had never heard so clearly a desperate plea for help as very loud thumps against the wall and shrieks fly at 4 am, security did not come until about 5:30ish. Nothing tops this experience, I woke up as early as I could to check out and will not be returning back to Circus Circus for any occasion not even for a piss stop. For my spiritual inclined travelers or just people sensitive to energetic flow of a space, I pretty much felt the need to look over my shoulder whenever I traveled in and around this place, very anxious and unsettled energy my entire time. Had very little contact with room service, did not want anyone else in this room and was not interested in disappointing myself with the expectation that my complaint would prompt quality service from them all of a sudden. If it looks like this now, it probably looks like this all the time -- they're adjusted to providing bare minimum service. I'd advise you pick a happy place within your mind before you arrive just to handle the intensity of this disappointment. Not worth scarring the kids, stay else where and travel if they really want to come. Not a huge fan of run on sentence and loose sentence structure, but this experience warrants a "screw this" moment. I'm not even a reviewer typically as I do not like to stress myself further after a bad experience but I couldn't pass up a chance to chunk a well deserved tomato.

Room tip: Choose another hotel, even if you do not like the room they will not fix it.
10  Thank kaiulekidd
Reviewed 22 May 2021

I have stayed here before, but that was before I had kids. This time I brought my kids to Vegas but stayed somewhere else. But we made sure we made time to go here and spend a few hours. If you have young kids I would recommend staying here. My kids had a lot of fun with the arcade and the hourly circus acts.

Room tip: Any room with a view!
1  Thank CodyMcG
Emma Winstead, General Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Hello Cody,

Thanks so much for this review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that you and the family enjoyed your time here at Circus Circus, and hope you won lots of great prizes!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

RUN!!!! Go somewhere else. Not worth the money. After you pay your resort fees you will end up paying the same if not more to say in a much nicer hotel further down the strip. I did not encounter one friendly staff member. NOT ONE! The vendors were quite pleasant but found out they are independent from the hotel. I paid $353 in resort fees. Half the place is closed and what is open, has limited service. You have to pay for any attractions outside of the pool. Which by the way both the hot tub and one pool was closed along with the three water slides. Yet, the hotel is booked solid with poor unsuspecting patrons. I asked for a battery for my safe because it wasn’t working when we checked in. Never received after three attempts. Therefore we declined cleaning services. I asked the housekeeper for a few garbage bags. She actually gave me a problem for 10 cent garbage bags. Never received the pillow I requested either. There was a towel on the floor in front of the ice machine for TWO days. While waiting for the elevator I made the comment to my fiancé and no sooner than I did a housekeeper popped out of the staff room and picked it up. There was sticky stuff on the floor of one elevator for 2 days as well. The whole place is gross and disgusting. Our bed had a blanket that had a cigarette hole in it. The shower had to holes in the shower wall as well. Are you for real? The amount of dust on my headboard was shameful. I have stayed in many places up and down the strip. I have never been in a dirtier place. Now I was not expecting the Belaggio but what I did expect was clean rooms and not to be bent over without playing a blackjack table.

I understand we are still living in COVID times HOWEVER I went down the strip to other resorts and they are FULLY OPENED. No limited services at all. Which made me even more mad. This was the first and last time I will stay in this place. I highly encourage you to look elsewhere. Remember to add you $37 a day resort fee on to your quoted booking price. DO your research. For that you can stay at the exaclibur or strat.

Room tip: None! They are all filthy
3  Thank Katiehaase

Good afternoon,

We are so sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues in your room, and that you did not enjoy your stay overall. What you described is not the service culture that we strive for here, and we would like to look into your concerns in further detail. If you wouldn't mind sharing your reservation details with us via guestrelations@circuscircus.com we would be happy to discuss this with you. Again I apologize for the inconveniences and disappointment you experienced during your visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2021

Do not stay stay in the hotel! The entertainment here is cool but don't stay the night here! My shower was clogged so it wasn't draining. There was dried dirty rag hanging from the curtain rod. And their was something yellow stinky and growing in the shower and on the curtain. I asked if I could be refunded for the night because I wanted to leave. All they could offer me was a new room and 25% off the resort fee! I'm really upset. This place is trashy and they don't care that I had to endure unsafe conditions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank ThatisNat

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, and would be happy to look into your concerns in further detail. If you don't mind sharing your reservation details with us via guestrelations@circuscircus.com, that would be wonderful. We hope to hear from you!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

We spent one night at Circus Circus hotel in Las Vegas. The staff was professional.
The rooms were huge, well equipped and clean. The beds were comfortable.
Breakfast was good
Recommended hotel for families with children, there is an amusement park, including swimming pool, great slides !

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Isabelle M
Emma Winstead, General Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Hello Isabelle - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us! We appreciate your kind words, and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property. Thanks for recommending Circus Circus to the TripAdvisor community, especially families traveling with kids! We hope to see you again in the future. Take care!