Caesars Palace
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
Bellagio.com
US$197
Venetian.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$204
US$198
US$107
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$297
Orbitz.com
13,966 results
All reviewsaugustus towerforum shopsbacchanal buffetmesa grilltotal rewardsjacuzzi tubmini barfood courtan upgradesports bookgreat roomtable gamesbellagio fountainsslot machinescasino floortrip to vegasjulius
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel and room were beautiful but that's where the positive comments end. The service was terrible from the start. My flight was delayed so I called to add my sister's name to the reservation so she could check in first. After waiting on hold and then being escalated to a supervisor they told me only Expedia could add the name since I booked through them. I then called expedia who told me that they could only change the name of the reservation completely but could not add a 2nd name (even though they charged me extra for a 2 person occupancy). I changed the name but that left me off the reservation. When my sister arrived she had to fight with the front desk to have my name listed somewhere so that I could get my own key when I arrived.
The following day my friends sent champagne and strawberries to the room as a gift for me. Unbeknownst to me, it was supposed to have been delivered before my arrival but was not sent until the following day. When I called room service and asked if they could have the treats delivered to the pool they told me I was not allowed to bring any room service items down to the pool.
The pool was a whole different story. They let ANYONE in - which means hotel guests like myself cannot find a pool chair anywhere. It is a total zoo and they kept running out of towels. I asked for help from the pool staff to find a chair and they basically just told me to keep looking around or I could purchase a lounge for $300. The hotel was supposed to have a pool manager contact me to get a cabana or lounge for the following day but they didn't call that day and by the time they contacted me I had already flown home.
Check-out was another fiasco - the line was super long so I used the computers. They charged me a $150 for the resort fee which I though was already been included in my expedia booking. They also incorrectly charged me for internet so I had to wait in line to get that charge removed.
Overall I was really disappointed with the experience. I paid $1000 for 3 nights and got really mediocre service for it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Michal M
Adam M, Director of Hotel Operations at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay at our resort.
You are absolutely right to have expected much more from a stay at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, and we apologize for missing an opportunity to improve your visit by making some adjustments to your reservation.
As an AAA Four Diamond property, we strive to ensure every aspect of our guest’s stay is exceptional with service at the top of the list, and in this case, we fell short, so please accept my sincere apologies. I would like to hear more details from you regarding your recent visit with us in Las Vegas and ask you to please write to me at AMiller5@caesarspalace.com. Your satisfaction is top priority for us, and I hope to have the opportunity to learn more information about what happened and to discuss the possibility of making things right with you in the near future.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your important feedback with us in a review, and I look forward to being in direct contact with you shortly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am very very disappointed with my stay at Caesars Palace. Please think before you spend your money to stay there. Staff was very rude and customer service super bad. Never had such an experience with any other hotels in Vegas. We stood in line during check out with one attendant and almost 100 guests in line for almost an hour. Had issues with the windows which they did resolve but guest relations was really rude. House keeping staff was the only one that was super good. Did not expect this from a hotel like Caesars Palace. Never again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sanghiseema22
Adam M, Director of Hotel Operations at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay at our resort, especially given our abnormal arrival pattern during this convention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down Caesars is simply my favorite resort on the strip! I've stayed at two other total rewards properties, nice... but no comparison. The property is massive so the Augustus Tower is the perfect location just to the left of the guest services check in/out desk. The rooms are renovated and huge like mini suites. I must say however the perks have declined from year to year as a total rewards member. It seems perks were better when we were gold. This is among all the total rewards properties across the States. I frequent many of them, (even Canada which is beautiful) throughout the year and Vegas annually since I'm not a local. All in all, this is still a great resort. You would definitely return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

There are no words to express how much your kind compliments and glowing review mean to not only the colleague who served you, but all of our team members at Caesars Palace.

Superior personalized service is, above all, what we strive to offer, and it is truly heartwarming to know you were able to fully enjoy this.

We remain very hopeful for the opportunity to serve you in the near future and thank you for your recommendation of our resort to others. Thank you again for your touching review. It made our day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel to Vegas often for business and there’s only one hotel that I stay at; Caesars Palace. The service, rooms, food and overall flow of the hotel is bar none! I’ve never been to Vegas and been dissatisfied when staying at this hotel and I can’t say the same while staying at other properties in Vegas. Consistantly reliable; Period!

Room Tip: Stay in the Palace Tower and be ready to enjoy! Close to the pool and quick steps to all the great EATS!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Caesars Palace and for taking a moment to share a review of your recent stay with us. Our team members strive to offer outstanding service with a genuine spirit of warm hospitality, and we appreciate your compliments for them as well as your praise for our beautiful grounds and AAA Four Diamond amenities.

Please do think of us when planning your next travels to Las Vegas, and we look forward to having you back again for your next incredible visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When in Las Vegas you have many hotel choices. Caesars is one of the finest on the strip. The hotel has a variety of room options. Depending on what tower you stay
You can have a basic nice room to a incredible Nobu suite. If your a big gambler you may be offered a two story suite. Great
Food options. When it comes to live concerts nothing tops Caesar’s. Great slot choices.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo