92 people are viewing this hotel
US$213
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
US$214
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$168
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Expedia.comUS$214
Hotels.comUS$214
travelup.comUS$230
27,101 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels casino floor vegas strip lago las smoke line shows minibar gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Had wonderful time at the Bellagio. Immaculately clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Spa is ok. Felt it was a bit overpriced for what you get compared to some other Vegas spa treatments I have purchased. Already want to go back and stay again, will just avoid the spa.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Great place to stay clean and friendly staff, great place to shop and eat, once outside can walk anywhere on the strip and find great things to do and see. Would recommend to anyone that wants to do Vegas right.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

This has to be my favorite hotel on the strip. It's the only one I've ever stayed at more than once and even if I stay elsewhere, I find myself coming to the Bellagio for a meal! I can't wait for my next visit to Vegas!

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Great service and the staff are exceptional! Adnan at the front desk helped us out checking in and out, and he was wonderful! I ran into an issue at the beginning and he helped me out swiftly and perfectly! Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Every think is excellent for me if you’re have some more worker can speak more languages ( like I feeling when I come to Bellagio I know everything and I can enjoy every minutes in your hotel)is so I think you’re perfect