Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
worley2021

Amazing time and great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Aug 2021
Had a great time at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. The hotel was great and the dining and mall were amazing as well. The check in/out process was quick and easy. Had a great view from our room of the strip and the fountains. Look forward to staying here again in the future.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $404
0.5 km from Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
32,821 results
All reviews earl of sandwich pf changs the miracle mile shops fountain view younger crowd great location on the strip other hotels table games strip view an upgrade self parking great room slot machines ph aladdin casino vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Planet Hollywood 7/28-8/1, two of the days was spent dealing with doors that did not work leading to being robbed one of the nights.

We left the room around 5pm for dinner and late night activities and got back around 230am and realized we had belongings and money taken from our suite. We immediately called hotel security and they came to the room and addressed the issue. They had me write down what was missing and gave them a run down of what happened verbally. Maintenance told us that because Vegas does not get much humidity which they have been experiencing caused by the rain, so the doors expand and do not close properly. We were not made aware of this issue at check in, but did realize that the doors were not slamming and closing behind us when we left the room. I would make sure that I manually pulled the door shut every time we left the room. Around 3 am they offered us the same room as it was available but not our connecting room, our group decided to just did bolt the doors and move in the morning since we need to pack and it was late.

The following morning I checked into the new room and we moved over as it was on the same floor just opposite end of the hallway. We jokingly pushed open the door to the new room and the door flung open without a key card needing to be used. I contacted front desk and they had a manager come immediately to speak to me and assured me that the door would be fixed that day. Again maintenance inspected the door and pushed it open multiple time in front of me with no key card and it would just open. We later received a call that we have been upgraded to the penthouse because the door issue is not an immediate fix they can have done for us day of.

We tried to escalate the issue and file a complaint for our safety while we were still there to be told we had to wait for risk management to reach out to us. It took us a week from the day we left Planet Hollywood to get back in contact with them. We called them daily with either long hold times or be told that the manager is not in office, but they will call us back. I finally was able to get a hold of Roberto at front desk and to his surprise our issue has not been resolved, as this should have been resolved 3-5 days from the day of the incident. He gave me his direct line and asked to give him until Monday/Tuesday and he will have an answer for me. Monday and Tuesday went by and I have not heard back from Roberto. I called his direct line Wednesday and no response. I went through the PH operator and still unable to reach anyone. Tried to call him once more and he picked up then proceeded to put me on a long hold and then informed me that according to the report the door had no issues and that risk management would not be compensating us for our lost items. He said that he understands that this is a frustrating issue and offered to reimburse us our last night stay, which is $775.52. We had over $1000 stolen from us and our entire stay was almost $4000, this is highly upsetting.

We also spoke with Dana George, Front Desk Manager, and she told us the same thing that the doors were in working condition and she has been at this job for 7 years and have never heard of such issue. I was baffled at her response, I did not make this up. We were moved not once but TWICE to different rooms. Planet Hollywood please explain to me why we were moved if the doors had no issues. Everyone we spoke to at some point was highly unprofessional and would cut me off mid sentence. I work in the service industry, I am well aware of the unkind and rude things people say but at no point was I rude or mean to them I just wanted to explain my situation but was interrupted multiple times.

This has been by far my worst Las Vegas experience. I have stayed at many Caesars properties, PH was always one I gravitated towards because they are located at the center of the strip and miracle miles shop is so easily accessible. I can not say I would be staying at any Caesars properties going forward, for my safety and the total disregard of professionalism and the lying. I never once was asked to initial any sort of report that they claim that was written by the employees that came to address our situation.

I have learned to contact the local police department and have a police report in hand, and make sure you escalate and resolve the issue while you are still there and do not wait! Because it is now our word against theirs and they are not being one bit honest and truthful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Itstimeformegan
Reviewed 20 August 2021

This was my second time staying at this resort, the first was about 10 years ago. Overall I can't complain, while it wasn't over the top, there were more good things than bad about my experience. I stayed 4 nights Sunday-Thursday.

First, this is a 'younger crowd' type of hotel. The pool area, rooms and hotel are designed with the young adult in mind, so there is sometimes loud bass from the pool's music, people shouting or celebrating in some areas, but nothing overly disturbing or that took away from my stay.

The only issue was indeed the cleanliness of the room. The fixtures and furniture were clean, but in general there was a lack of attention to the air vents (very dusty). It was the only thing I noticed that would make this an otherwise 5 star review.

Lastly, there are many shopping and eating options within the PH property. It was great to be able to get what I needed on site, rather than going out into the heat of the Las Vegas summer. I'd consider staying here again for a weekend with friends, but probably not for a solo trip again.

Room tip: Pay More for the View
Reviewed 20 August 2021

We visit Vegas often. This was our first stay with PH. We will never do it again.
There is ZERO staff there to help with any questions, they charge for every little thing on top of their extremely high priced rooms. The rooms are absolutely nothing special, the hotel is old, we just were not at all impressed with our stay.

1  Thank joebP1443ZI
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

We appreciate you choosing our resort for your recent stay and thankful for your feedback. We are disappointed that your experience did not reflect our world-class amenities and AAA Four Diamond property. We are grateful to learn about these areas of opportunity in greater detail. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first.
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to being in contact with you shortly.

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

After reading some of the negative reviews I was concerned about our trip. I’m not sure why all the negative remarks.
Our stay from beginning to check out was fantastic. Easy check in on my phone and when I arrived the friendly front desk lady
was so welcoming (even at a midnight hour!). No line to wait in. Our room was the ultra hip overlooking the fountains.
Clean, comfortable beds, well stocked with everything we needed. We even had a refrigerator in our room.
We have no complaints at all about housekeeping.
No, there wasn’t room service (and we were there five days). Anytime we needed towels or anything else for our room,
all I had to do was text my Concierge and things requested were delivered promptly and always with a friendly greeting.
Placed our dirty towels outside our door and these were also picked up in a timely manner. When the housekeeping
carts were in the hallway while they were cleaning an empty room all I had to do was ask for something we needed and
the nice ladies always graciously obliged. We never had any problems with wait times for elevators. The hotel was
clean in every area we were in. Convenient pick up for Uber and cabs right outside the front door. We never encountered
any problems with the staff. All were super friendly and helpful. The pool was really nice. We sat in the pool and enjoyed
a nice break. There are plenty of chairs on the lower deck for sunning. These aren’t on the pool deck but just a short walk
from the lower deck. There’s a good bar, easy access for pool towels and a beautiful, clean pool area.
Check out was quickly done from the TV in our room.
I know this review is quite long but I’m trying to reassure anyone else that might be concerned with all the negative remarks.
This is just my opinion but we certainly enjoyed our stay. Looking forward to coming back again. We will definitely stay
at Planet Hollywood. The best location on the Strip in my opinion.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the fountains are nice. Life’s a little crazy now as we all know but go enjoy your trip!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Judy D
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Your gracious comments are very much appreciated, Knoxtntraveler_11! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. We are committed to making your future visits as good as this one. When you are ready to book a future stay, please contact dgeorge1@planethollywood.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 19 August 2021

We chose to stay here due to affordability compared to other resorts. We have decided we will stay here in the future. The beds were comfortable, the room and bathroom was spacious, and Cafe Hollywood was our go-to place. They also offered a fridge with the room. Very happy with our stay!