Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Leo2131
Sunset, Utah

Very Nice

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jul 2021
My Family and I was very happy with Rio All-Suite, very clean and polite customer service and facility. We are planning on our next trip to Rio All-Suite next year round the same time for fourth of July week
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $337
1.7 km from Rio Hotel & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
25,947 results
All reviews voodoo lounge off the strip seafood buffet carnival buffet penn and teller hash house a go go free shuttle rooms are large shuttle service table games slot machines sports book casino vegas gambling las poker
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

The room was nice but if you are looking for some quiet paying almost $400 for the night then this is not the place. The neighbors partied all night and pretty sure put a hole in the wall at one point. I hardly slept until around 4am I was exhausted and it went down a bit. The staff is courteous there but I haven't spoken to someone yet because they are so busy I think.

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Both sinks clogged when we checked in. Patchy walls, stains on the hallway on the 4th floor. Make up on doorway frame. Only one check in kiosk working in the lobby. Will not stay at the Rio again. Unkept property and just felt dirty.

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Totally disappointed in this hotel. But, I will share positive comments first. Free Parking. Rooms are dated and need upgrades. The hotel is very dark and drab feeling. Check in was terrible even with online check in. The kiosk weren’t all working and lines were backed up. I felt sorry for the 200 plus waiting to check in at the front desk. From noon to 8 pm I never saw the lines get shorter. I understand it’s Vegas and parties happen but clean the sofas. I requested maid service but no one came. They did bring me clean towels but never took the dirty ones. Everything shuts down early. We went to a show and got back to the hotel at 10:30. No place to get a snack or soft drink. Visited soft drink vending machines on numerous floors, all were sold out or broken. Recommend you stock your fridge and snacks early in the day. No one at this hotel made me feel welcomed or important to them. Very clear to me that repeat business is not the top priority here. I will spend a little more and go elsewhere.

Room tip: Parking is free but that’s because you really need a car here. Too far of a walk to the strip for me.
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank I9150XCthomaso
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I had a reservation for Thursday night, but came to town on Monday, July 5. Based on some of the ratings here, I decided to stop to check it out in person.

First, the parking garage elevators were all broken. No signs, so I flagged down a security guard to tell him. He said they knew, but didn’t want to pay the surcharge to get a tech out on the holiday weekend. (If they knew, they could at least put a sign up so guests didn't stand there waiting for the elevator that would never come.)

Next, many restaurants and venues were closed. Most concerning is that they still advertising the (closed) buffet throughout the casino (although they have removed it from the website, so I doubt it is reopening anytime soon.) Even if you followed the signs leading to the buffet, there are no signs saying it is closed. You just look at an empty room with the lights off.

The checkin lines (also mentioned in multiple reviews) were crazy. I could barely find a path to walk through the lobby. Based on several reviews, that is normal.

Based on these first impressions, I decided to cancel my reservation and stay elsewhere, and I have no regrets in doing so.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 10 July 2021

So this review reflects more the fact this hotel is not yet ready or fully open. I have in the past come to this hotel so I know what to expect. So first no valet open yet so had to self park not an issue except I recently had knee surgery and am not supposed to be taking stairs. The elevator in the garage was broke so I had to use stairs. There was only one restaurant open and they closed at 7pm couldn’t access room service. The room was clean but outdated and coming apart lots of patch jobs. The times I did have to talk with staff it was a very pleasant experience. There was a charge to my room which was not mine and it was taken care of. Overall service was good but services were lacking