“Good & Big slices!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Pizza was good and the slices were massive! For the price of the slice it was definitely worth it! Recommend getting a combo because you get the garlic bread with it which is amazing!

1  Thank Steve L

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The only reason this is getting two stars is because the gal at the cash register was so nice and handled the crowd so sweetly. I know it's hard to deal with a super long line and crowded warm quarters but she was fabulous customer service. It was not her fault that my order wasn't filled correctly and the pizza wasn't that good.
The website advertises a dining area and dolled up pin up servers. This place has neither. The "dining area" is a stand up counter that is within a foot of people waiting in line to pay for their order. Very crowded. The only "dolled up pin-ups" are pictures on the wall. There are no servers.
The pizza slices are really large but for how fast this place goes through pizzas, mine seemed old and sparse of toppings. Which was especially displeasing because I went with classic cheese. My partner in crime had one of the multi topping slices and she experienced the same. And they didn't give me my garlic knot. I wasn't missing out as I tried someone else's and it was nothing special. Bread. In a knot. With a hint of garlic. .
I wanted to go here because I saw a clip on Food Network boasting about how it's the best slice on the Vegas strip. I was shocked out how much I disagreed. Prices were, Meh, OK for the large slice which could easily be two. So price didn't bother me. Quality and falsley advertised atmosphere did. Next time I am nearby I will skip the pie and go to Pinks for a dog and a table with chairs.

1  Thank Lisa D P
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We were really looking forward to tasting this pizza, but sadly, it did not live up to its reputation. The line was horribly long, very few places to sit and eat. It was very entertaining watching the huge pizza’s being made, and the chance to talk to people from all over the world, but the pizza was just ok. Not long after, most of us ended up with horribly upset stomachs and had to end our evening early. Let’s just say it was a long night! Not worth it.

3  Thank Larson6
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We visited for a late night snack after seeing Zombie Burlesque inside Planet Hollywood. These slices are more like two slices at other pizza shops. Tasty and piping hot.

1  Thank sadie f
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The line is long but the pizza is worth. You can only get it Las Vegas. I wish you could get it online or they had more location.

1  Thank AvitraJ1