“wonderful food & lovely setting”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #400 of 5,297 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to Rao's for a fancy dinner out together with friends, before the "O" show, and was exactly what we were looking for. The pasta, bread and wine selection was wonderful! I had the Chicken Parmesan (which came with spaghetti Marinara), and it was tender, delicious and the right taste of spices. The bread that they bring is very tasty as well, and the service was superb! We really enjoyed our time here and all said it was the highlight of our meals in Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,587)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best meatballs and caprese salad we have ever had. Crab carbonara entree was so-so, but the appetizers, service by Howie, and overall experience made up for it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband really want to go there for long time and we did. The service was great but the food was cold, not really fresh either. The food was normal, my husband just eat his meatball and I never finish my plate because it was not good and cold. We try but we will never go back there again. Don't get me wrong the service was good. the price little bit to higher for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place located in the middle of the casinos/hotel is easy enough to get to, and the food is nice. Some in our party thought it was mediocre, but I was very pleased.

The food quality and presentation is nice. Meatballs are HUGE. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my third time eating here since this wonderful restaurant opened and I have always loved it so on a recent visit with my sister I decided to take her there. As always the food and service were excellent. We decided to just split a few items since we were going to go out again after a show so we shared the meatballs, which are huge and delicious! The lemon chicken is also excellent and any of the pasta dishes will not disappoint you. Seating inside is preferable to those who prefer a quieter place to talk and enjoy the nice music that is played. Dinner “outside” is actually a patio in the casino of Caesars Palace and can be very noisy and smoky from the activity there.

Been to Rao's? Share your experiences!