Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kathi K

Poor Service and Experience All Around

Review of Wynn Las Vegas
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I was there to speak at a convention. I will never stay there again.

First issue: Room service pricing is outrageous. I waited over an hour for a soggy reuben sandwich which contained the following:
-Corned beef jerky instead of corned beef
-Soggy rye bread that actually tasted like it had sugar in it!
-Way, way, way too much cheese.

I wish now that I had taken a photo of it. I left most of it in heap on the cart and shoved it out of the room. They should be embarrassed with this level of food quality, especially for $45 (!)

Second issue: Because I had to wait so long for room service (I would've been happy to find my own food but there are no options unless I got back in my car and drove to find some), I paid $16 for some stale cashews in the mini-bar. Just for the record, I pay good money for good cashews. I figured I could take them with me for snacks later. I had to spit them out.

Third issue: As I mentioned, I was there to speak at a convention, my session was in the Castillon Room at 10am on Wednesday June 19th. Your AV guy (after asking him to please leave my equipment alone) accidentally gave me the hotel's slide advancer instead of giving me my own (which is worth much more than the hotel's). This is why I had asked for him to leave my stuff alone because at the end of a session, people come up to me with questions and want to discuss my topic. I speak/train often and I have a system to collect my stuff - the hotel employee disrupted my system so now I am without my nice clicker/slide advancer. I called the AV dept and left two messages. After receiving no response, I called the "emergency" number they provided on the voicemail. The gentleman who answered said he would look for my clicker and I told him I would send the hotel's clicker back. It's now Monday, June 24th and I have not heard back. I'm angry.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • travelup.com
2.4 km from Wynn Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
27,497 results
All reviews sw steakhouse beautiful hotel other hotels tower suite floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall strip view per day casino floor resort fee vegas tableau las alexa luxury nightclub gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best of the best in Vegas. In true Steve Wynn fashion, everything was top notch. The rooms have been redecorated and it's nothing short of perfection. The luxurious bath, bedding, service, and decor make it my favorite place to stay. Ask for the Suite overlooking the Sphere.

Room tip: Try to snag a room overlooking the Sphere. The Suites are phenomenal. Make your reservations for breakfast ahead of time. The lines are long
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a business conference. I mistakenly left clothes hanging in the closet. When I remembered about an hour after checkout, I called they hotel and they had me fill out a lost and found ticket. They said my room had not been cleaned and to give it time for the room cleaners to collect the lost items. After a few days the Wynn said they had still not located my items even though they were in the closet hanging up. After a few more days they said they could not locate my clothes. To me this is very foul play and it’s also odd as it was such a short time span for items to go “missing”. Wynn said they were going to escalate to an investigator but I have not heard from anyone as of yet.

Room tip: Check the closet before you leave
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations, Owner at Wynn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Nashville22, we are sorry to hear of your experience at our resort and would like to speak to you about your review. Would you mind emailing the name your reservation was booked under, date of stay and your contact phone number to guestcomments@wynnlasvegas.com? Please also include the name that you used on your online review.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.
Wynn Las Vegas Customer Experience

Reviewed 13 June 2024

1. It is the only hotel that makes your feel like you have escaped the madness of the strip. The whole hotel has such continuity and is the definition of luxury.
2. We went to Awakening and it was a great show. We brought my 10-year-old son and one of the ushers asked if we wanted a free upgrade, it made our night. Steve Wynn lives on in spirit with empowering his employees.
3. We stayed in the wynn tower suites, the renovated rooms are perfection.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Court W
Reviewed 10 June 2024 via mobile

Sadly, I cannot give a 5 star review.
I booked our trip in February under an offer code that we received. The day after I booked, we received a better offer so I called Reservations and they were happy to change it.

When we got here on Thursday and I checked in, the attendant indicated that my offer was as expected but my boyfriend’s was not the correct one. He said to go to the Rewards desk. The person at the Rewards desk said he could see the correct offer but he didn’t know why it wasn’t showing correctly. He said to come back the next day after my bf was officially checked in.

We returned the next day and they acted like they didn’t understand what was said and had no clue what to do. The manager came over and said no changes can be made after check in. We stated what we were told the previous day …come back AFTER check in…and he said who here said that? ….and made us feel like we were lying. My bf did get upset and demanded it to be made right and after several minutes of argument, the manager did finally give him the additional $150 free play but they would not honor the $150 resort credit.

We are Platinum members and we gamble nearly exclusively at Wynn/Encore when in Vegas. I’m sad it had to come to raised voices. I expected better. Someone either lied or did not understand procedure…not sure why the offer could not be honored.

I’m just disappointed. It won’t stop us from coming and we can afford to stay without the resort credit but it has put a damper on our stay.

The rest of our trip has been fine but we are still disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank C6461VTrachell
Reviewed 9 June 2024

1st impression, the sports book is out of this world. Well done. Screens are panorama. Lighting is perfect for conversation and viewing, Windows to place wagers staffed and move quick. Well done. It appears to be a more seasoned clientele, plenty of action, camaraderie , its a pleasant place to entertain your day. I'm most impressed with the lighting. Easy on the eye and the viewing experience was obviously prioritized. The distance between the seating and the screens is optomal. Quality furniture. Would love to hear music in here. 1st class establishment, sir.

• Trip type: Travelled solo