Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lauren P
Robbinsville, New Jersey

Beautiful and luxurious but loud Thursday - Sunday nights!

Review of Wynn Las Vegas
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 May 2024via mobile
The Wynn is one of the most gorgeous and upgraded hotels you’ll ever stay in. The only reason for the 4 stars versus 5 is the club scene at night 4 days a week that will surely keep you up at night.

The rooms are impeccable and designed for modern luxury from Alexa controlling lights and TVs to the switches and iPad to help with a super luxurious feel for your stay. The beds and bathrooms are beyond beautiful and offer an upgrade to wherever you’ve stayed before. Staff is always willing to help and shows up quickly at your door. Restaurants and things to do are plenty throughout the hotel and make for super easy connections to the Encore or Venetian.

Only downfall if you are staying from Thursday through Monday bring heavy ear plugs. There is no protecting you from the club booms from 11 pm until 4 am. If you’re in Vegas for business or relaxation and not clubbing or going out this will definitely put a damper on your stay.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Vio.com
0.9 km from Wynn Las Vegas
View more hotels in Las Vegas
27,480 results
All reviews sw steakhouse beautiful hotel other hotels tower suite floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall strip view per day casino floor resort fee vegas tableau las alexa luxury nightclub gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2024

I can't believe I feel this way about a casino and hotel, but I can't find anything wrong. My husband and I travel a lot, and this is my favorite place to go. The staff is pleasant and kind. The rooms are clean and well designed. They really make you feel special. I can't wait to go back soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 13 May 2024

I stayed at Wynn for five days in May 2024 and had a horrible experience. The club music is extremely loud and obnoxious and goes until 4am in the morning. I was on the 15th floor facing the golf course and the music literally caused my room to vibrate. I did not get any sleep the entire night and seriously considered moving my mattress to the bathroom at one point since it was slightly quieter in there. I can't believe that the Wynn did not consider (or did not care about) disrupting guests' sleep quality when they're paying $300+ a night. The music was blasting on a Sunday night at their outdoor pool area. I had to work the next day, which made it even more frustrating.

I asked for a new room and they refused to accommodate. I didn't even get the room that I had originally reserved. They gave me earplugs and a small desk fan to drown out the noise. I expect much better service from a 5-star hotel. Heck, I've gotten better service from a 2-star hotel! No one ever checked back to ask about my stay, even during checkout.

If you get a room that faces the golf course and you're on a floor below the 30s, request a different room immediately! I had friends staying on the 28th floor and they had the same problem.

I will not stay at this hotel again voluntarily.

Room tip: Request a quiet room on a very high floor, otherwise you won't be able to sleep because of the club music that goes until 4am.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank babyrice
Guest Relations, Owner at Wynn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

babyrice, we are sorry to hear of your experience at our resort and would like to speak to you about your review. Would you mind emailing the name your reservation was booked under, date of stay and your contact phone number to guestcomments@wynnlasvegas.com? Please also include the name that you used on your online review.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.
Wynn Las Vegas Customer Experience

Reviewed 13 May 2024

Went to the pool and said that I couldn't go in, even though it was only 5:30pm. Asked to have a drink by the "lake" to have a drink, and they said that there would be a 30 minute even though there were table open. Staff at the Wynn need to realize that they are not only catering to the wealthy. Went to the Venetian where I was treated very well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank William C
Reviewed 13 May 2024

Very bad..as buffet during the breakfast was having long queues and specially for in hotel stays should be manageable..service third class..staff very less..salon very bad..over rall overrated and not good..yukk..I personally very bad customer service management

Room tip: It's over rated
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jia S

jias680, we are sorry to hear of your experience at our resort and would like to speak to you about your review. Would you mind emailing the name your reservation was booked under, date of stay and your contact phone number to guestcomments@wynnlasvegas.com? Please also include the name that you used on your online review.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.
Wynn Las Vegas Customer Experience

Reviewed 30 April 2024

My son and I always have a good time at the Wynn. In my opinion, they have the best buffet in Vegas. We go every time we are in town. They always have great things on display in the lobby. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is always pleasant. I don't recall ever winning money, there, though.

Room tip: This hotel has the best buffet in Vegas
Date of stay: April 2024