22,238 results
All reviews sw steakhouse le reve red card tower suite beautiful hotel floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall other hotels strip view per day high floor treasure island casino floor four seasons resort fee mandalay bay las
Reviewed 2 May 2018

always better than what i expect. rooms bigger and nicer than almost anywhere. top hotel in town. exciting place. It is not a place for just getting by for less and it is worth it if you want a great place for a few days. Food is super good. SW streak house is pricey and the best most fun restaurant in town.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Wynn is a great place to stay during your Las Vegas visit. We were treated very well and all of our needs were met. Since access to the Encore is also available, it is like 2 hotels for 1! I would definately recommend the Wynn!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I paid $1,405.56 cash for my room and my credit card was still charged for the $1,405.56. I have a receipt showing the bill was paid and full and my credit card was still charged. I have been fighting with billing because I also received a charge $36.26 for In-Room Dining that was never delivered. I requested a car to take me from the Wynn to the Airport. The car was late and the Bell Desk advised me to take a cab. Horrible service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank M5082SMjames
WynnLasVegasSM, Guest Relations Manager at Wynn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your feedback. We are saddened to hear that your time with us was not as you had expected. We have sent you a private message so that we may be able to gather further information from you.

We look forward to being of assistance.

Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We loved staying at the Wynn. The staff overall were very helpful and friendly. The room was the most comfortable we've ever had. Love the location away from the crowds on the strip. Exceptional service overall.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This hotel is the best on the strip. Best food lots of variety great service, shopping variety is good rooms are very clean and well appointed. Outdoor pools and patios are beautiful and are a great place to relax.