“Excellent Place for Any Meal”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed 3 May 2018

A bit pricey, but isn't everything in Vegas? Had breakfast here with a large group and was very pleased withy the food and the service. Would recommend it highly.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,050)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is the second time I visited this excellent place with my family. First being last Christmas Eve.
To dine at Bouchon is one of the reason we return to Las Vegas, truly and I live in the Bay area and have the choice of numerous excellent eatery.

Service continue to be excellent, attentive and personal. Best of the best.

Everything we order was great, until I came the main course, following the advice of the server, I ordered the chicken. The sauces and the peas accompanying this dish were marvelously delicious even heavenly. The skin of the chicken were crispy and tasty but then the meat. It was so dry that I cannot take more than two bites and I have to give up. I feel so bad. Is it possible that the chicken sat under the heat lamp waiting for us to finish our soup? I think it is likely as this is so below Bouchon's normal standard that it cannot be a normal occurrence.

Traveller, do give this place a try, you will be rewarded. Do make a reservation and give your seating preference, they have a lovely section that faces the garden or the side that is more like a pub. Both have its own character.

On a side note. I was very glad that Bouchon carries both of my favorite Asia whiskey. Suntory Toki and Kavalan Ex Bourbon. But I was shocked to see that both of them are grouped under Japanese Whiskey on the drink menu.
I understand that this is a French restaurant but at this age of international integration, we should at least get the fact straight. I am sure we all know, that Kavalan is from Taiwan and has won the best Single Malt Whiskey of the world award in 2015 and 2016. There are references easily located on the internet.
I am an American and has no allegiance to any other country but please Mr Keller, can we at least get the geography correct?

Reviewed 30 April 2018

All I can say is wow, the food was of a good quality. However the pastries blew me away! The venue was quiet and a metropolis amongst the storm.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We went for brunch Sunday morning and waited a few minutes to be seated. The atmosphere was nice and our table over looked the pool though we were a little too close to the pool lounge chairs. We expected more from the food and the service. The server was quite busy and occupied and it took a while to even get our coffee. Eggs Benedict were really good, spinach quiche was bland and greasy, and Lyonaise potatoes were literally swimming in butter. I'm not sure I would go back. Perhaps my expectations were too high after reading the other reviews.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, very gourmet. If you can get outside I would highly recommend it. Beautiful atmosphere. Waitress Audrina was attentive and very professional. Go with time and enjoy the experience.