“A half mile off the strip, but worth it”

Ferraro's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 5,409 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Harmon Ave
Description: Cancellation Policy: There is a mandatory credit card required at time of booking for a party of 6 or more along with an automatic gratuity. If we are not given a 24 hour notice for cancellations, we will charge the credit card on file $50 per person.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We had an excellent meal. The wine list was thick with virtually every Italian wine imaginable. They pride themselves on their home-made pastas and being a family owned business. I had a steak which was very good as well as a Spaghetti Aglio Olio that was not quite as good as I had hoped (which was surprising and disappointing). My wife also thought her pasta (a lasagna) was good, but not awesome.

Our service was amazing. I've seen other comments that complained about the service, but our waiter (Tom K) was very attentive, the sommelier (Mario) was knowledgeable and the owner (Dino) stopped by to chat. I suspect it was because we ordered an expensive wine and that the service corresponds to their estimate of your future profitability as a customer (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

Overall I'd give the food an "8", the overall ambiance an "8", the service a "10" and the wine list a "10".

2  Thank Ken W

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Our waiter repeated everything my husband said in a bad attempt at an Aussie accent. This was an expensive place to eat and we kept our purchase to a minimum due to the waiter’s ridiculing our accent. Money is money sir! Would not recommend this to any other Australian. Food was ok for the money. We had a much nicer meal at Ruth’s Chris Steak House on the strip for similar prices.

2  Thank kb_3095
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I wouldn't say it was anything spectacular, but it was good. I had the chicken parmesan My husband had spaghetti with meatballs. The service was not so great. We waited it seemed like forever for the waitress to come back every time. Also pretty pricy.

1  Thank crystalh2011
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I had been to Ferraros as part of a corporate luncheon sponsored by a company that we do business with and it seemed like a really nice place. The food was good, staff courteous and friendly and the atmosphere seemed like it could be a nice place in the evening as well so I decided to take my wife for a nice dinner before we left Vegas. The food was exquisite and the dinner everything I had hoped for. They had candles on every table with a red rose in a vase, the staff as courteous as ever and the dinner was absolutely fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ferraros if you like Italian, but the Salmon was equally as good. If you need a break from the Las Vegas strip and want a nice meal, try Ferraros. It's not that far from the strip but far enough away for a nice quiet evening.

2  Thank tgstro
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at the bar and had great service from Miko. He suggested a pasta and the Osso Bucco, as well as some very good wines. Excellent food and service. Highly recommend it!

2  Thank clampittac