“Awesome-in the perfect circumstances”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacchanal Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #436 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went to Sunday Brunch here and arrived 15 minutes before they opened at 8 AM. We were the first people in line for the regular non VIP line. When we got in, it was a great selection for the buffet. The sushi, fruit juice, eggs, and ham were great. We are glad we came here, and would come back...but under specific circumstances. They are as follows: the selection is fine, but not extensive. If the wait is 15 minutes, it's worth it, but 30 minutes it's not worth it. Again, glad we went, and would come back, but just the right set of things going on.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,280)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was really looking forward to this, as I had heard about the famous Ceasars Palace Buffett- but it wasn't that great. There was lot and lot of options, and pleanty of meat/seafood that were all just ok. I think what gets the poorer review is the price, it is expensive and you have to pay extra for alcohol. I also feel like so much food gets wasted, and thats a shame. It does get super busy and you have to wait in a line for a long time, but as long as you are with friends it was no big deal.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The place was so clean, waiters were very helpful, food was fresh and very good. The only disappointment was the cheese bar and the salad bar. Mac & cheese & Mexican tacos very good. The waiter brought over a birthday plates of goodies which was very nice.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Tons of excellent choice here! I went before 3pm so it was cheaper and less busy, regardless the food was delicious!!

There were tons of options from seafood, steak, tacos and dessert!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

After seeing this buffet topped reviews i was excited to finally visit it. If you love Asian dumplings, seafood and meat that is not the norm eg Elk burgers! - You’ll love it here. For us, we found it a bit trickier to find things we liked. I didn’t think the mains were as good as the buffet in the Bellagio and it’s so expensive.

I gave it three stars though because the puddings were amazing! Such a great choice and this helped to make it more worthwhile. I loved the made to order crepes especially.

All in all, glad I went once but think there are other buffets that are better suited to me taste.