“AMAZING”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$124.99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #4 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

What a great experience. My son chose to do this, however I also did this at the last minute and really enjoyed it. Great hosts/guides who made us feel safe. Would definitely recommend this as. Lovely staff, and a awesome experience getting picked up and dropped off from your hotel in a military vehicle. Wicked!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,229)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"shoot guns"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had to change my time for the booking due to a previous event I got delayed so I phoned expecting an instructor telling me to do 100 push ups as a penalty hehe and I was nicely attended, I could even feel the guy smiling at the other side of the phone, good starting! We were picked up by a nice driver on a military vehicle and went to the shop, a girl at the counter (not kind but definetly not rude) gave us the details and we paid. Anthony was our range officer, he was cool and very professional and made us feel really safe and comfortable, giving all sorts of explanations and setting up everything for pictures! Thank you !! I would have been all the afternoon firing but my money said that was not possible ! :) After that I took a look at the vehicles and helicopters outside, a little bit 'abandoned' but cool anyway. Great experience !!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Oh my kids love it. 4 of them took part while my husband and I watched. It was so professional and thrilling, from pick up to drop off. Prices were also good compared. Staff was excellent. There is nothing I could complain about. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Battlefield Vegas got it spot on from the moment they picked us up the Humvee to the moment they dropped us back at the hotel.
Staff were very friendly and extremely professional in the way they went about their work. There were also no unwelcome sales tactics which was a big plus.
Really enjoyed the shooting experience and the wander around the site afterwards.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the booking experience was brilliant. So simple and we didnt need to choose what package, if any, we wanted. Free pickup in a hmv was fab & made a few heads turn. Once on site, there was no pressure or sales tactics to pick expensive packages and they were able to answer any questions. One we picked the package, within 5 minutes we were in the gun range with an instructor, Nick. He explained how to hold, load, shoot the guns and was there supporting with the bigger calibre weapons. After we had fired all our rounds, we had a walk around the military museum they have & then free transport back to the hotel. All in all a fab few hours on a VERY hot vegas day!

1  Thank Mich S