Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Instructor Cooper - 5 stars!

We visited American Shooters in order to learn shotgun safety, handling and shooting techniques. We... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
HemiBentley
via mobile
Basic instruction

RSO Cooper was an excellent instructor. He shared basic foundation instruction and safety, was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$135.99
from US$19.99
from US$179.95
More Info
All reviews shooting range range fee indoor range range staff gun laws range masters machine gun automatic weapons retail store first responders gun experience clear instructions shoot guns range officer off the strip an amazing experience great fun
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I love coming to this range, friendly staff, great ammo choices and of course, guns, guns and guns! Great thing is you can bring your own ammo and have fun too! My last trip to the range, met up with a fantastic employee named "Cooper" who helped my friend Judy with her first time handling and shooting a gun. Both of us gals had a blast! I highly recommend visiting American Shooters, they are fantastic!

Date of experience: May 2018
American Shoote... L, Range Operations Manager at American Shooters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

That is what we are here for ladies! Thank you for the praise and dont be a stranger!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I (from the UK) visited American Shooters whilst in Vegas, as part of our honeymoon. I was the only one out of the two of us who planned on shooting but we were both made to feel very welcome.

Our instructor was a guy called Chris who was incredibly polite, professional and reassuring when it came to teaching a Brit with little experience with live ammunition and automatic weapons. He talked us through every single step of the process and answered all the questions I had, even before I asked them. I felt very safe under his instruction and would recommend anybody else visiting to have him as your instructor too!

It was one of my absolute highlights of our trip and I would recommend it to anybody. I 100% plan on visiting again on my next trip to the city.

1  Thank DavidandLauren123

Thank you for choosing us for some of your honeymoon adventures! We strive to give newer shooters all the support they need while on our range. Afterall, its what we are here for! Glad we could give you two some good memories! See you next trip and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Copper gave great advise! He helped me shoot a firearm for the first time! Very confident in my shooting now !

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t been here in a couple of years, and needed to get back into shooting. The staff in the range were extremely helpful in all aspects of the experience, the range was exceptional as before. Will look forward to using the facility with more frequency. JWZ

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

As British people, who knew very little about guns Chris showed us the ropes, on a pistol and a couple of semi automatic weapons. It was a great experience and all the other guys were really nice. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank broome1991