“Best choice”

American Shooters
Ranked #13 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: American Shooters is a premiere state-of-the art indoor shooting range and firearms retail store. We are one of the largest indoor shooting ranges in Nevada. We do not rely on gimmicks. Come in and enjoy an authentic American shooting experience with our highly trained staff of former military and law enforcement range officers. Whether you are a seasoned shooter or a beginner, we are the place for you. Our excellent sales staff will walk you through all your options and give you a unique experience thats a perfect fit for you. Call or email for a reservation today!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to go shooting.
Chris helped us rookies with our first time at a shooting range.
Clear instructions, and so many guns to choose from! I wish i could go back!
Highly recommend going here!

2  Thank Gunnar D
American Shoote... L, Range Operations Manager at American Shooters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you and glad to hear it! We will be here waiting for you next time with even more toys to pick from!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"magnum"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I love coming to this range, friendly staff, great ammo choices and of course, guns, guns and guns! Great thing is you can bring your own ammo and have fun too! My last trip to the range, met up with a fantastic employee named "Cooper" who helped my friend Judy with her first time handling and shooting a gun. Both of us gals had a blast! I highly recommend visiting American Shooters, they are fantastic!

That is what we are here for ladies! Thank you for the praise and dont be a stranger!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I (from the UK) visited American Shooters whilst in Vegas, as part of our honeymoon. I was the only one out of the two of us who planned on shooting but we were both made to feel very welcome.

Our instructor was a guy called Chris who was incredibly polite, professional and reassuring when it came to teaching a Brit with little experience with live ammunition and automatic weapons. He talked us through every single step of the process and answered all the questions I had, even before I asked them. I felt very safe under his instruction and would recommend anybody else visiting to have him as your instructor too!

It was one of my absolute highlights of our trip and I would recommend it to anybody. I 100% plan on visiting again on my next trip to the city.

1  Thank DavidandLauren123

Thank you for choosing us for some of your honeymoon adventures! We strive to give newer shooters all the support they need while on our range. Afterall, its what we are here for! Glad we could give you two some good memories! See you next trip and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Copper gave great advise! He helped me shoot a firearm for the first time! Very confident in my shooting now !