“Best choice”

American Shooters
Ranked #15 of 289 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: American Shooters is a premiere state-of-the art indoor shooting range and firearms retail store. We are one of the largest indoor shooting ranges in Nevada, our climate controlled facility hosts fourteen 25-yard standing lanes, and remain the only indoor range in Las Vegas housing a 50-yard rifle range that has seven seated shooting lanes. Whether you are firing your first round or your ten-thousandth ,American Shooters is the place for you! We have a huge selection of firearms available for rent; Machine guns, handguns, rifles and shotguns. We keep our prices low buy not offering the "gun packages" as other Las Vegas ranges do, we let you choose what YOU want to shoot and how much YOU want to shoot it. Our knowledgeable and professional staff can guide you through shooting a firearm for the first time or coach you to reach new levels of firearm proficiency. Experience Recoil at American Shooters Las Vegas!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to go shooting.
Chris helped us rookies with our first time at a shooting range.
Clear instructions, and so many guns to choose from! I wish i could go back!
Highly recommend going here!

1  Thank Gunnar D
in 3 reviews
"ammo"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love coming to this range, friendly staff, great ammo choices and of course, guns, guns and guns! Great thing is you can bring your own ammo and have fun too! My last trip to the range, met up with a fantastic employee named "Cooper" who helped my friend Judy with her first time handling and shooting a gun. Both of us gals had a blast! I highly recommend visiting American Shooters, they are fantastic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I (from the UK) visited American Shooters whilst in Vegas, as part of our honeymoon. I was the only one out of the two of us who planned on shooting but we were both made to feel very welcome.

Our instructor was a guy called Chris who was incredibly polite, professional and reassuring when it came to teaching a Brit with little experience with live ammunition and automatic weapons. He talked us through every single step of the process and answered all the questions I had, even before I asked them. I felt very safe under his instruction and would recommend anybody else visiting to have him as your instructor too!

It was one of my absolute highlights of our trip and I would recommend it to anybody. I 100% plan on visiting again on my next trip to the city.

1  Thank DavidandLauren123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Copper gave great advise! He helped me shoot a firearm for the first time! Very confident in my shooting now !