Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Christine B

Visiting for my son's 21st birthday 🎂 🥳

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024via mobile
Loved this place. We stayed Saturday through Tuesday. It was super close to the sphere & everything Las Vegas. Had a great, fun & friendly atmosphere, live music, pool side service, breakfast nook, and bustling casino. Would stay here again.
Hotel Management , Owner at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this review
Responded 18 Jun 2024
Happy 21st Birthday to your son! We appreciate you choosing us for your celebratory visit to Las Vegas. Thank you for the wonderful review and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities!
  • Tripadvisor
3.8 km from Tuscany Suites & Casino
$667
View more hotels in Las Vegas
5,817 results
All reviews off the strip rooms are huge resort fee flamingo road small kitchenette kitchen area dining table coffee table ellis island fitness center nice pool coffee maker mini fridge king bed casino vegas sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2024

It finally happened where I got screwed by a Vegas hotel and the winner of that is, wait for it, Tuscany Suites. I’m waiting to get into an apartment locally in Vegas as it’s been delayed and needed to stay somewhere for 5 days. Tuscany popped up as an option on Priceline and I thought the rooms would be great to accommodate my remote work. Unfortunately I’ve had to scale back to one credit card as I’m working of debt and this one card I tried to put money on that day, Sunday, for the security deposit. I assumed it would be available right away but I was wrong. So Tuscany refuses to check me in even though I offered to pay double the security deposit on my debit card as a hold that other hotels in Vegas don’t seem to have a problem accepting. Luckily I still had a couple good offers at the Rio (it’s in much better shape these days by the way) so I headed there. Before I left the front desk the guy working reception assured me they would honor the cancellation and refund my money. With moving expenses I had to use affirm via Priceline for monthly payments as moving is expensive and was waiting on funds to be paid to me for work completed currently and for the past few months. Anyways I call Priceline and apparently Tuscany refused to honor my request and will not give me back my money. Now mind you I offered to pay double on a visa backed debit card for their security deposit and resort fees. The first time my contact from Priceline called they said they didn’t have the money. They next day they said they can’t do anything because payment has already been made. So I’m stuck paying for a stay I was not allowed to use. So for the love of God make sure you have a working credit card otherwise they will cancel your reservation and steal your money. That’s all.

Room tip: For the love of God bring an ample credit card otherwise they will cancel your reservation and steal your money.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2024 via mobile

Very clean and only a couple of blocks from the strip nice pool and staff good food also the panenies were our favorite we will stay here again I'm not a gambler so I don't know anything about the casino you can see the sphere from the front entrance it's so close

Room tip: It seems very busy on Fridays and Saturdays. Get to the pool early to save a spot.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management , Owner at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2024

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We appreciate the great feedback and we're glad you loved the paninis. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 6 June 2024 via mobile

They really don’t care for the ADA here. We booked the Da Vinci suite for our wedding week trip so our guests could come spend time with us in the suite. The front desk woman said the elevator was being repaired, which sounded like a one day fix. It wasn’t until we spoke with the repairmen working on the elevator, that we were told it was being replaced. No one told us before we booked or offered to rebook another room that wasn’t a third story walk up. We reserved these rooms eight months in advance, and we were never notified of the elevator replacement. They were well aware that this was our wedding week.
They certainly want your gambling money but this is not a place we’d recommend.

Room tip: Find another place to stay if you have friends or family with mobility issues.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your wedding! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your visit. We will take note of your feedback and let upper management know about it. The elevator replacement was probably not something that we had planned on and unfortunately, it takes time to get a new elevator and schedule the install. We do hope you had an amazing time in Las Vegas with your guests.

Reviewed 2 June 2024

The place would be nice if they had control of it, I grew up in the hood so I know what it is like and this here is just it. I felt like I was living back in the project. I understand I’m coming into Vegas, the neighbors were so loud it’s impossible to sleep. So if you want a little sleep Tuscany is not the place! As you will not get any at all. Mind you the dogs they allow people to have is also crazy to me. Sad cuz the place is nice.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're not sure what you mean by "have control of it." Most of our guests enjoy their stay and have exceptional experiences at our property. We apologize that you weren't able to have a good night's sleep because of other guests that may have been a little loud. Many of the large resorts on The Strip are dog-friendly, as well. While we understand that you won't be returning to the Tuscany, we do hope that you return to our great city of Las Vegas.

Reviewed 25 May 2024 via mobile

This was the second time staying at the Tuscany, and both times did not disappoint! The rooms are spacious and clean, and the cleaning staff did a great job every day of our stay!
We love the layout of the facility and it felt like a quiet little community when walking back to our room!
The Rat Pack show was great and we loved all the eating facilities!
We would definitely recommend the Tuscany and we will be back!

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us! We love your 5-star review and we appreciate the return visit. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again on your next visit to Las Vegas.